Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i'm currently working on a website and app where you can crowdsource wives and husbands in an open source hackable p2p environment, i'm calling it "ImABigDumbButtWithNoSocialSkillsBlr"

think of it as the uber of the marriage (and divorce) industry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Cthulu Carl posted:

I work with a dude who's engaged to a chick he met on WoW. They've been engaged for years, she's fat and physically abusive and he's probably slightly less fat and emotionally abusive and right now they sleep in separate rooms and do nothing but fight.

So all around that's two WoW romance success stories.

well ok but you missed out the the most important point - do they still game together?

online in separate rooms counts.

• Locked thread