Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Otisburg posted:

my best friend got married to a gal he met in world of warcraft and they had a "cloud city" themed wedding cake with han and leia plus the falcon on top of a pink and fuchsia cake with cotton candy on top. (cotton candy does not stay fluffy long).

they have been together a good 8 or 9 years, recently bought a house and seem quite happy.

I work with a dude who's engaged to a chick he met on WoW. They've been engaged for years, she's fat and physically abusive and he's probably slightly less fat and emotionally abusive and right now they sleep in separate rooms and do nothing but fight.

So all around that's two WoW romance success stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

lorn Wayne posted:

well ok but you missed out the the most important point - do they still game together?

online in separate rooms counts.

They actually do.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

The White Dragon posted:

get with the times grandpa, tentacle rape has been passe since like 2010

Tentacle rape has been passe since it got mentioned in the CBS sitcom "Yes, Dear".

Tim Conway gets into comics and the skinny annoying bird woman that's not married to Mike O'Malley is all " Oh you mean like ones about superheros like Superman, of ones where underaged girls get violated by viscous tendrils of writhing flesh like Overfiend?"

I dunno when that episode originally aired, but I remember a rerun of it as far back as 2006.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

pr0k posted:

I know a poly couple that seem to be very happy. They both kinda ugs but she has great tits.

"Ugly but great tits" can describe most people in poly relationships.

• Locked thread