Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/ChuckNellis/status/727671509267841024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

Im sure theres a downside of hoping trump wins to spite hillary but i cant think of it atm

its the supreme court

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

It's gotta suck being the Trump children who aren't mentioned by name while Ivanka's husband gets a long tongue-bath.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
MERRY ELECTION DAY, MOVIE HOUSE! MERRY ELECTION DAY EMPORIUM! MERRY ELECTION DAY YOU WONDERFUL OLD BUILDING AND LOAN!

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Arsenic Lupin posted:

It's gotta suck being the Trump children who aren't mentioned by name while Ivanka's husband gets a long tongue-bath.

Don't worry, Ivanka gets the real deal tongue-bath.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzlgJ-SfKYE

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"We're gonna say Merry Christmas again and we're gonna win bigly, says the Republican nominee" ~ Brian Williams, summing up the Trump victory speech.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
fuckin lol at the talking heads on CNN who just don't understand why Donald Trump's stream of consciousness ramblings might appeal to people. If I wanted to listen to someone speechify, I could've voted for Lyin' Ted.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

cruz is losing 46-45 in IN-03, the district with fort wayne in it; he's only over 40% in one other CD. this site doesn't have numbers for democratic IN-07 but trump usually wins republican primaries in democratic districts. pretty sure trump's sweeping the 57 delegates on offer tonight
http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/IN-R

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Needs More Ditka posted:

fuckin lol at the talking heads on CNN who just don't understand why Donald Trump's stream of consciousness ramblings might appeal to people. If I wanted to listen to someone speechify, I could've voted for Lyin' Ted.

People ate the gently caress up on Markiplier's youtube drama rant so yeah makes sense, people like authenticity and silly words that make them seem like people you know

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
I just thought of this and I know it's too late but I like it

dyin Ted

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Needs More Ditka posted:

They're roasting everyone. "What is with Cruz saying the path is now foreclosed? Who talks like that?"

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

poty posted:

I just thought of this and I know it's too late but I like it

dyin Ted

How can be be dyin if he's already dead

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
On fox news right now theres a cameraman in the picture with a green shirt that appears to be a 7'6 giant what on earth

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Indiana being the state where Ted Cruz's campaign die makes me so satisfied you have no idea

PROFESSOR
Aug 1, 2004

YOYOYOYO
Bleak Gremlin
sighin' ted

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool

935 posted:

They're roasting everyone. "What is with Cruz saying the path is now foreclosed? Who talks like that?"

OK, so I did hear that right. So weird.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

oystertoadfish posted:

cruz is losing 46-45 in IN-03, the district with fort wayne in it; he's only over 40% in one other CD. this site doesn't have numbers for democratic IN-07 but trump usually wins republican primaries in democratic districts. pretty sure trump's sweeping the 57 delegates on offer tonight
http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/IN-R

also trump is the nominee so who loving cares

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Indiana being the state where Ted Cruz's campaign die makes me so satisfied you have no idea

Nobody else could do it, but we did.

We slew the beast

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Coatlicue posted:

Also calling a loving basketball hoop a ring was so loving weird its pretty clear he has never touched a basketball court because its the sport of black people, (unless you're in Indiana or North Carolina, etc.)

Epic High Five posted:

Nobody else could do it, but we did.

We slew the beast

you may be a dirty clinton supporter iirc but hey at least we can both celebrate the death of cruz together

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Tayter Swift posted:

also trump is the nominee so who loving cares

well gosh you dont have to be rude about it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Needs More Ditka posted:

Brian Williams softly chuckling while overennuciating Trump's slight grammatical errors gave me the same reaction

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Scott Brown just called out the hardline conservative woman by telling her "Ted Cruz and the conservatives can now put their ideas into the Trump campaign," to which she responded "That's a lot to ask of a candidate who *talking points*"

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

How can be be dyin if he's already dead

Ted Cruz is ironborn?

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

Coatlicue posted:

I think he really wanted to be known for witty turn of phrase, which is why he came out with poo poo like "Well, let me be clear: Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him."

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Mr. Horrible posted:

Ted Cruz is ironborn?

Asha for the Seastone Chair

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

dimebag dinkman posted:

I think he really wanted to be known for witty turn of phrase, which is why he came out with poo poo like "Well, let me be clear: Donald Trump may be a rat, but I have no desire to copulate with him."

This is one of those quotes that a history student is going to find like 300 years from now and go "What? ???" and they'll ask their teacher and their teacher will be like "maybe it made sense in the culture of their times" (it did not).

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

woah Tucker Carlson sighting

he stopped wearing bowties

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

dimebag dinkman posted:

Yeah, Cruz' entire speech pattern can best be described as "too clever by half". It's why even when he's passionately defending his wife or father against ridiculously out of line attacks he still comes off rehearsed and fake. I don't there's a single sentence that leaves Ted's mouth without him first going over it in his head to make sure it sounds really smart.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Needs More Ditka posted:

woah Tucker Carlson sighting

he stopped wearing bowties

Did he switch to turtlenecks?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Pick posted:

This is one of those quotes that a history student is going to find like 300 years from now and go "What? ???" and they'll ask their teacher and their teacher will be like "maybe it made sense in the culture of their times" (it did not).

lol if you still think we won't be extinct in 300 years after watching this election

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

smg77 posted:

Did he switch to turtlenecks?

He now wears an ascot and smokes a pipe

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I'm sorry, 'vapes' a pipe

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Goetta posted:

I'm sorry, 'vapes' a pipe

Would anybody be particularly surprised to find out that Tucker Carlson was big into vape culture?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Why isn't Nate Silver in a stockade in Times Square yet

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

smg77 posted:

Would anybody be particularly surprised to find out that Tucker Carlson was big into vape culture?

https://twitter.com/GroverNorquist/status/727684766691151873

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Needs More Ditka posted:

MERRY ELECTION DAY, MOVIE HOUSE! MERRY ELECTION DAY EMPORIUM! MERRY ELECTION DAY YOU WONDERFUL OLD BUILDING AND LOAN!

Laughed long and well. That's exactly what this feels like.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Goetta posted:

Why isn't Nate Silver in a stockade in Times Square yet

what were his hillary winning indiana projections at

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
What an amazing loving time to be alive. I mean it unironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/FullFrontalSamB/status/727673061173014528

:drat:

• Locked thread