Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

My dark hope is that Cruz pulls this one out. If Trump basically locks up the delegates today, it means we pivot even faster to 100% Trump vs. Hill conversation here in YCS and god that's been just loving awful so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Ok what if we could somehow get a Groundhogs Day effect going on today where Cruz loses and melts down tonight, but we can all re-live this day forever?

Also I'll sort out some way to bang my colleague during that time...

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Bravo

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

This is the perfect Trump victory tweet.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Early on I was somewhat pulling for a Trump loss so this could drag on further, but really the meltdowns are pretty much as perfect as we could hope.

Reality Show Star, WWE Hall of Famer (future), and Sleazy Pageant Guy Donald Trump is the man who can claim to have formally killed the modern Republican party.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Please let's get the Paul Ryan train running now. Trump needs someone to keep him warmed up until the general...

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I really can't see #neverclinton working. It's just going to make #nevertrump people feel like they're being pushed aside even more, and it has no ring to it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

https://twitter.com/jaynordlinger/status/727716242312835076

https://twitter.com/stephenfhayes/status/727642040125763584

Just because I'm like a day behind on the Repub primary thread...but more conservative writers giving up the party. Lol.

• Locked thread