Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

5 hours until the first results :f5:
Do polls close at 6pm ET in the entire state, including the counties on CST?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

Like it says in the OP: nope. But there are so few CST counties that results can come in when the ET counties close.
drat, man. I was gonna have a couple of friends over for celebration, but that's way too early.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Will Cruz cry or get choked up in his concession speech?
"Leak" and "get clogged up" are far more accurate terms.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

I can never get used to how hard that guy has been deified after being a pretty hated president at the end of his term

it's like if bush becomes revered as 3rd jesus (after jesus and reagan) in 20 years
The age of the Internet makes canonization of a politician impossible.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

DISTRICT REPORT
(This matters for delegates)

The only district with any counties favoring Trump is the 3rd, but Trump is winning there by thousands of votes. The 5th district, thought to be Cruz's most favorable, has no counties where he's not losing. Trump is on track to win every delegate in Indiana.
Wait what

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Thanks, I was smelling toast for a bit there.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I've never been so excited to hear Ted Cruz speak. When is he speaking. Give me his speech.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"Ted Cruz's demise is unremarkable." -Nicole Wallace

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Hahahahha the crowd doesn't realize he's dropping out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010