Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Jewel Repetition posted:

Trump was just listing off people who dropped out, and when he got to Bush he was compelled by some undeniable force to interject "low energy."

Hail Satan ahahahahahah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I and my entire family just voted for Trump here in SE Indiana. gently caress Ted Cruz.

He's gonna take it out on the Glotch and kill his most loyal companion in despair

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Oh my loving God it even has the red hat

Bateman-sweating.jpeg

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Ok what if we could somehow get a Groundhogs Day effect going on today where Cruz loses and melts down tonight, but we can all re-live this day forever?

Also I'll sort out some way to bang my colleague during that time...

Ted Cruz will be experiencing rinsed plhebus levels of bailey's on cereal for breakfast implosion every day til the convention

Close enough?

• Locked thread