Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Joementum posted:

Trump is losing some votes tonight.

not that yall care but im more than 2 months behind on my dvr'd jeapardy so this will be a pretty funny blast from the past for me in a month or two

speaking of blast from the past thank god carson led a county for a little while so the guardian could get their quote in

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

Look who's back!

and i think someone was asking how kasich was fourth in a field of two - in terms of delegates won he still hasn't eclipsed rubio and obviously cruz has more than him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

he's so loving drunk

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Uncle Wemus posted:

Im sure theres a downside of hoping trump wins to spite hillary but i cant think of it atm

its the supreme court

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

cruz is losing 46-45 in IN-03, the district with fort wayne in it; he's only over 40% in one other CD. this site doesn't have numbers for democratic IN-07 but trump usually wins republican primaries in democratic districts. pretty sure trump's sweeping the 57 delegates on offer tonight
http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/IN-R

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

Tayter Swift posted:

also trump is the nominee so who loving cares

well gosh you dont have to be rude about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

mlmp08 posted:

Footage of the vote counting in Indiana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KbNmJQllmg

dick vitale did his best to ruin this, the senile piece of poo poo

i remember the like two months like five years ago when dick vitale had to stop announcing cause he'd had surgery on his vocal cords

it was a blissful time for college basketball fans

• Locked thread