Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Are you all tired of winning yet? :smugdon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Soon it will turn into "Well he will only be a one term President, which will give the Democrats time to regroup and prepare a super candidate for 2020!"

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

The death of the GOPe will be twitter meltdowns and cheeto-faced pundits sucking on the end of a shotgun.

feels good man~

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

Boosted_C5 posted:

All Hail Lord President Trump the Unstumpable

T minus 20 minutes until we lay Lyin' Ted Cruz to rest.

Your 2016 GOP Presidential Nominee ladies and gentlemen, DONALD J. TRUMP

The doubters were many, but now they will be silenced.

A great victory for AMERICA, and now it is time to turn our sights toward the one even more corrupt, vile, and immoral than Cruz - Hillary Clinton.

OUR BLOODLUST WILL NOT BE SATIATED UNTIL EVERY LAST VESTIGE OF POWER IN THE MODERN POLITICAL SYSTEM FALLS PROSTRATE BEFORE TRUMP

I pledge my allegiance to The Emperor

We will bask in the glory of AMERICA, soon

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

So much loving salt. Oh my god, this is the greatest year ever.

• Locked thread