Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea no you nailed it, by hoping someone gets violently hosed by a black dick (the worst kind of dick, natch) you actually were striking a blow for black empowerment and totally weren't human trash angrily smashing his hands into a keyboard because a woman said a bad thing.

This morning I saw you cross the street when a black person was walking towards you.

Shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trump!!!!!!!

Apologize for freedom? I don't loving think so!

USA USA USA

Bend the knee!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hahaha

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Did no one tell these people who say "will not be voting for the GOP candidate for the first time in my life" that Trump is not GOP?
He's a hybrid that happens to be running on the republican ticket.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
NeverTrump is probably hillarys people

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
THE MAN IMPLIES THAT THE CONTENDING CANDIDATE'S FATHER WAS INVOLVED WITH THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK, AND SAID CANDIDATE CONCEDES!!!

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

RACHET posted:

He just realized how deep the pool of poo poo he is in

Said nervously for the 100th time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

"I know how Ted feels, and Heidi and their whole, beautiful family, especially Ted's dad who killed JFK. Tough guy. The best."

Lol

• Locked thread