Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
a presidential candidate of a major American party drat near said his opponent's dad helped kill JFK and he's winning while a simpering weasel who misinterpreted Green Eggs and Ham on the Senate floor calls him "insane" and "kooky"

this is the most luxurious of universes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Joementum posted:

Everyone on MSNBC (except Maddow) seems to think this JFK thing will be the one to finally sink Trump's campaign. Seems like a pretty silly prediction at this point.

What is their justification for it? Out of all the things he's said, why this particular thing?

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

lol InstaCall

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Joementum posted:

They just seem to think it's worse somehow. I don't really get it.

That's just the dumbest thing. He's quoting something stupid. It's not like he just pulled it off his duff or something and went "yeah Lyin Ted's Dad killed Kennedy a vote for Lyin' Ted is a vote for anarchy" or something. It was an actual report that existed.

Also reports indicate Ted Cruz may be Bat Boy.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

this dipshit on Fox thinks that the thing driving people against Trump is his trade policy

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

"The Trump supporters.... the 'people' if you will....."
-Megyn "the Hedgehog" Kelly

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

QuoProQuid posted:

end this endless nightmare of an election.

I'm afraid I have some bad news for you

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

I just got home and holy poo poo it's happening.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

MERRY ELECTION DAY, MOVIE HOUSE! MERRY ELECTION DAY EMPORIUM! MERRY ELECTION DAY YOU WONDERFUL OLD BUILDING AND LOAN!

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

fuckin lol at the talking heads on CNN who just don't understand why Donald Trump's stream of consciousness ramblings might appeal to people. If I wanted to listen to someone speechify, I could've voted for Lyin' Ted.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

Scott Brown just called out the hardline conservative woman by telling her "Ted Cruz and the conservatives can now put their ideas into the Trump campaign," to which she responded "That's a lot to ask of a candidate who *talking points*"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

woah Tucker Carlson sighting

he stopped wearing bowties

• Locked thread