Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Photo Album of Me Growing Up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

Roro posted:

Hey guys did you know that the actors from Supernatural are gay for each other?? Even though they're both married to women and have children. 100% gay. Here are my fanfics that prove it.

*deep masculine voice* "SAYUHM!!"

*high pitched, effeminate voice* "deeean!"

fuck. marry. t-rex

I identify as a woman and sometimes when people say something to me it makes me upset.

I also have interests I en joy talking about and exploring with others.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Android Blues

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I identify as a woman and sometimes when people say something to me it makes me upset.

I also have interests I en joy talking about and exploring with others.

this is tumblr as hell. lol - tumblr much? ^ this is it - the experience of being a person who exists in a space on the internet that is not physically this one

fuck. marry. t-rex

Android Blues

*me thinking about what it would be like to go on tumblr* i'd post there. maybe id have other people i responded to and made posts with or at as well. id post there - sometimes jokes, sometimes sincere things about my life or thoughts (shuddering uncontrollably and speaking in 50s movie heroine voice) as though i was some kind of strange monster totally apart from my current, pure self

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the signs as colors of M&ms
Aquarius: blue m&m
Sagittarius:orange m and m
Scorpio: the green m&m
Pisces: blue m&m but peanut flavor so different shape than Aquarius
Taurus: da brown 1
Jemini:
Leo: he's yellow.
uh the sign that's like, two conjoined twons: two red m$ms smashed togwther
cancer: some fcked up skittle lol
geminus: limited edition white m&m
capricorn: remember on prks& recreation when donna spray painted abunch of m&ms to be silver colored for the candy office for leslie and andy eats them? lmao
Libra: jellybean

Android Blues

i 100% agree with all of those and speaking as a capricorn i'm flattered

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Tumblr is good, actually

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
ahh tumblr... all i think of is cumming lol

alnilam

cumblr

fuck. marry. t-rex

lmbo calrissian posted:

ahh tumblr... all i think of is cumming lol

When will you be "coming" back to GBS?

Magic-Doogies

by exmarx

bong posted:

Have any of you morons ever even been on Tumblr or are you just mimicking what you imagine a tumblr user would be like

Been a tumblr user for a good 5 years now. Either you are blessed in having a normal dashboard or you need to lurk more.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

Roro

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

the signs as colors of M&ms
Aquarius: blue m&m
Sagittarius:orange m and m
Scorpio: the green m&m
Pisces: blue m&m but peanut flavor so different shape than Aquarius
Taurus: da brown 1
Jemini:
Leo: he's yellow.
uh the sign that's like, two conjoined twons: two red m$ms smashed togwther
cancer: some fcked up skittle lol
geminus: limited edition white m&m
capricorn: remember on prks& recreation when donna spray painted abunch of m&ms to be silver colored for the candy office for leslie and andy eats them? lmao
Libra: jellybean
Umm you forgot the virgo one??? Rude??? I'm going to tell all my followers about this so they send you hate mail!

Android Blues

the virgo is no m&m, blank, unpainted, not of itself. the virgo is the unopened bag

Macnult

*follows a bunch of nature and art blogs, maybe wordsnquotes too because why not*

this is nice.

Macnult

I'd love to live in one of those one room houses where I can just fold up my bed and pull out the kitchen.

Okay not actually but I love living in the idea of it.

bacalou

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Tumblr is good, actually

cuntman.net

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

He's got really good aim.

----------------

drilldo squirt

*has a huge boner for anime nazis*

----------------

drilldo squirt

What are these from? I wanna watch it.

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

tag yourself i'm poop

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

drilldo squirt posted:

What are these from? I wanna watch it.

no idea, I'd like to watch them too, I've tried reverse image searching and I only get a chain of tumblrs reblogging them forever and nobody saying what they are

treasure bear

Pomp posted:

tag yourself i'm poop

Salmiakki

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Tumblr is good, actually

tumbvlr art crew

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

tao of lmao

(out of character): I'm treating this thread like tumblr by not reading it.

treasure bear

here's the only one i really look at http://rekall.me/

drilldo squirt

Pomp posted:

tag yourself i'm poop

----------------

alnilam

Pomp posted:

tag yourself i'm poop

cuntman.net

Pomp posted:

tag yourself i'm poop

cuntman.net

im dwayne

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pomp posted:

tag yourself i'm poop

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Pomp posted:

tag yourself i'm poop

Man Whore

ASK ME ABOUT SPHERICAL CATS
=3

#I am going to put a huge ol text post about all my thoughts and feelings and my general philosophy of life into the tag system so if you want to read it you either have to hover over it with your mouse on the dash to see it in the address preview or go to my blog with yellow text on purple background and also a music player that plays "Bring me to life" on repeat

Macnult

#NewDeathGripsAlbumBottomlessPitComesOutFridayYeahIKnowItAlreadyLeakedButICouldntFindAnyVersionWith80808OnYoutubeSoIJustDidSomethingElseInstead

Macnult

tumblr is very byob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Man Whore posted:

#I am going to put a huge ol text post about all my thoughts and feelings and my general philosophy of life into the tag system so if you want to read it you either have to hover over it with your mouse on the dash to see it in the address preview or go to my blog with yellow text on purple background and also a music player that plays "Bring me to life" on repeat

Lol if you haven't added xkit to your browser to make Tumblr a semi functional website.

Just lol.

• Locked thread