Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hi! welcome to my tony danza page!

I hope you like my tony danza pictures!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
hi all! gonna update my page today with some drawings i did of tony danza as a kawai nazi school girl!!! In this set tony is trying to take a shower when pokemon version danny devito/louie depalma shows up and tries to help him!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

big black turnout posted:

oh, Tony Danza... hold me closer...💘

haha i have a whole book written out about a tony danza slash fic with the entire cast of friends! including gunther!

chandler: "could i get any more engorged?"

joey: *knowing smile towards the camera*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
Hi guys! in real life no one actually listens to me or my opinions but recently i signed up for tumblr and hoo boy... i really pissed off this internet community called "gbs" and now they are stalking me and my family. Various people have told me I'm the reason the world sucks and that i should kill myself. :ohdear:

just for the record I'm a mentally and physically disabled 14 year old boy.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

bong posted:

Have any of you morons ever even been on Tumblr or are you just mimicking what you imagine a tumblr user would be like

why the gently caress would i go on tumblr?

also: why don't you log in on your regular account and stop using the bong account?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Pomp posted:

tag yourself i'm poop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Drad_Bert posted:

don't make fun of me

i'm sorry drad_bert, i really do love your art

• Locked thread