Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOPE FIEND KILLA G

when offered the choice of posting a video of my favorite cute scenes from my favorite television series im going to instead post 20 different 3 second gifs for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I am passionate about real issues and my heart is in the right place but i am also a child and i don't know how to properly formulate an argument or ideas so instead im going to have an overwhelming amount of vitriol & post a lot of Harry Potter fan art

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

bong posted:

Have any of you morons ever even been on Tumblr or are you just mimicking what you imagine a tumblr user would be like

in my experience there are a lot of Harry Potter gifs and Harry Potter fan art but maybe that's my fault for following only Harry Potter blogs

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i think it's Alfred & his account is probated for a really really really long time but maybe I'm wrong and an idiot, or just one of the two.
But this is not the place to discuss that. Tumblr is pretty ok for the most part, if you've only been exposed to it through gbs mock threads like it's not actually like that for 90% of it. it's alright, it's fun sometimes, and it's very hip

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

if you think about it tumblr is kind of just like a giant yob, where reblogs are just empty quotes

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the signs as colors of M&ms
Aquarius: blue m&m
Sagittarius:orange m and m
Scorpio: the green m&m
Pisces: blue m&m but peanut flavor so different shape than Aquarius
Taurus: da brown 1
Jemini:
Leo: he's yellow.
uh the sign that's like, two conjoined twons: two red m$ms smashed togwther
cancer: some fcked up skittle lol
geminus: limited edition white m&m
capricorn: remember on prks& recreation when donna spray painted abunch of m&ms to be silver colored for the candy office for leslie and andy eats them? lmao
Libra: jellybean

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Pomp posted:

tag yourself i'm poop

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Spanish Manlove posted:

omg how come Harry Potter fanfics get more notes than this :rolleyes:

the harry pot fandom is more powerful then you could possibly imagine, don't you dare gently caress with us :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Roro posted:

Well Av Kev you! (that means Avada Kedavra, Muggles!)

hey man, seriously don't fuckin joke about that poo poo. not funny. don't do that. no.we don't mess around with that

• Locked thread