Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

extra stout posted:

lmao jesus christ.

the sad thing is this is a different goon who had multiple kids and lived in trash than i remembered, i still have yet to find the thread of the guy with star wars and hot wheel collectibles up the walls to the ceiling who had his kids lovely diapers everywhere and got in a fight with goons about how that is fine. it was like 8 or 10 years ago though so im not surprised i forgot a thing

There was the more recent one in which a goon couldn't get her husband to stop buying star wars figurines so they could get out of debt. Her household budget even had a section for star wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Fitzy Fitz posted:

There was the more recent one in which a goon couldn't get her husband to stop buying star wars figurines so they could get out of debt. Her household budget even had a section for star wars.

Was he on the documentary about Star Wars fans on Netflix? There was a guy who put himself into debt and filled every loving inch of his house with merch. Duplicates on duplicates of just about each item as well.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Kallev posted:

You are both right, and it is in the goldmines somewhere. Goon posted a photo of their current gaming rig, and was talking about upgrading it. In the picture were random mounds of cat poo poo, rotted and bowed floor boards, and just a ton of mold and insects. Eventually turned into them not understanding with child services demanded they clean up.

Here's the link, I was wrong though- the sweet gaming rig comes up after the child services.
I remember this. It's sad nobody thought to archive the pics. They were glorious. The fact that he was arguing that it wasn't THAT bad....

and in the same thread talking about his "very independent 6 year old daughter" used to wake him and the wifey up to get her ready for school

loving human garbage

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm glad I don't have kids, I can keep my hovel as lovely looking as I want without goons calling the cops on me! :cool:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

lorn Wayne posted:

Ah drat looks like some of the sweet hovel pics aren't up anymore.

Anyway have a wall of anime:

you're on the list

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I'm the wiimote plugged into the wall or something????

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That's one of those flashlights that turns into a nightlight

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

symbolic posted:

jesus

apparently the guy lived in South Dakota, so that explains why everything looks miserable and he's a bad parent

Hey I live in SD you son of a bitch!!! Fucker!!! Nah JK that guy was a loving garbage idiot lol

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Captain Yossarian posted:

Hey I live in SD you son of a bitch!!!

hosed up if true

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
:grin:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

P sweet my mom leaves me the gently caress alone.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

fyodor posted:

P sweet my mom leaves me the gently caress alone.

What is the bear's name?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

OctoberBlues posted:

What is the bear's name?

goku

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wasn't lljsilk a success hovel and kid story?

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

This is still the all-time saddest goon hovel:

Actually, it doesn't even qualify as a hovel since it's just a hole in the ground under a house with a tarp over the dirt.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The_Franz posted:

Actually, it doesn't even qualify as a hovel since it's just a hole in the ground under a house with a tarp over the dirt.
the best part is that the dude is still alive and presumably still living like that. he posted in a thread a few weeks ago when the topic came up again.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The_Franz posted:

Exposed wire for bonus fetish satisfaction

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

Darth123123 posted:

Wasn't lljsilk a success hovel and kid story?

I think he just beat his kids with a belt

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

The_Franz posted:

You could rent this place out for like 6k a month in the bay area.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

The_Franz posted:

I went to a friends house in 9th grade, this was basically identical to his room. His younger brother lived upstairs in a clean nicely carpeted room. Surprised basement kid isn't a serial killer now

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
did you guys see that loving TV I have and am watching right now? It loving owns IT OWNS

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

did you guys see that loving TV I have and am watching right now? It loving owns IT OWNS

My parents bought one that is about that size, might be like 85 and to be honest it's kind of too big. It's a little disconcerting.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

OctoberBlues posted:

My parents bought one that is about that size, might be like 85 and to be honest it's kind of too big. It's a little disconcerting.

this one isnt too big, it is perfect in every way and makes watching sports even better than normally watching sports and also video games are pretty good too

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Post a pic of you playing video games man

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Windows 98 posted:

im watching ESPN right now though as you may have noticed in the last picture. I might play some Halo 5 with my friend later though

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

im watching ESPN right now though as you may have noticed in the last picture. I might play some Halo 5 with my friend later though

Well your loving picture doesn't work, so...

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

OctoberBlues posted:

Well your loving picture doesn't work, so...

Windows 98 posted:

THERE ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY??

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

That's a hot TV right there

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Nooner posted:

No

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
nooner ur tv is blurry af

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

Nooner posted:

I'm never happy I need help :(

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Nooner posted:

lmbo you bought an xbone

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

bradzilla posted:

lmbo you bought an xbone

THE SEX BOX ONE IS THE GREATEST HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM TO EVER BE BUILT

Chairman Wao
Mar 5, 2013

go star

Nooner posted:

The Kinect though?

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
aww yeah got a big assed tee vee, gonna hang it on the wall so it looks SWEET AS gently caress

*lets black mass of cables droop down behind it so i look like a loving clown*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chairman Wao posted:

The Kinect though?

it came wit hthe Day One Edition :smug:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

you can't justify such a poor life choice

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
*gets soundbar wider than my entertainment center so i look like a middle schooler wearing an oversized jacket to the big dance*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
alfbot jello of the nooner entertainment station ITT :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

alfbot jello of the nooner entertainment station ITT :smuggo:
i bet you get all your games from Gamestop, you plebeian :smuggo:

• Locked thread