Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spooooon!!!
Apr 4, 2013

You can't see it, but there is a 3D puzzle pteranodon hanging from the ceiling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spooooon!!!
Apr 4, 2013

ethanol posted:

Always love to see a goon with what seems to be ammunition immediately available for burglars. That keyboard sucks though, I had it for a while and I think you should shoot it

I would if I had a replacement, its like the worst of everything combined into a keyboard. Fingerprint magnet, none of the keys are standard keycaps... but the macro keys are nice I guess.

Spooooon!!!
Apr 4, 2013

Justin Tyme posted:

i'm the $1000> rifle in plain sight which will be burgled immediately when you get broken into while away at work

I work from home, but its not even there anymore because my gf put a growlight rack there for tomatoes.

Spooooon!!!
Apr 4, 2013
I wish I got paid for that, I'd be able to hang gats on all of my walls

Spooooon!!!
Apr 4, 2013
You should tell your cat not to sit so close to the television, its bad for his eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spooooon!!!
Apr 4, 2013

TenementFunster posted:

im the psychopath with the loaded handgun on his desk

What good is a gun if you don't have it loaded? Checkmate atheists

• Locked thread