Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TiaraChandelier
Mar 31, 2011
Do you guys have any of those miniature slimes that, like, can fit inside traveller's pouches? As an independent sorcerer I get hired to go on quests with adventurers a lot and I'd hate to leave my little moochie poochie at home.
My friend has one and she keeps it on this new vegetarian diet where she only feeds it myconids and treants. She says that humans have too much fat content and bad for slimes. She probably like read that on Sorcerers Weekly cause she's so dumb.
Like she always gets romanced by any low level adventurer that comes to our town and asks her to join their little silly group. She's such a slut. But don't tell her I said that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TiaraChandelier
Mar 31, 2011

BigwigML posted:

Do you have any slimes with microbeads? I need to protect my treasure but I also want my skin to look fabulous.

Not only will it exfoliate your skin, it will also work as a great chemical peel! Your skin will be as soft as a baby's bottom. If it grows back that is.

• Locked thread