Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Broncos:

Paxton Lynch - Whelp, we got our QB, even if he doesn't start over Lord Buttfumble, we don't have to hear about possible trades for Kap or Fitz anymore. - B+

Adam Gotsis - There were better guys available, and this guy may not even start, but he's got upside. Seriously though, there were better, he could have been our following pick. - C

Justin Simmons - I like this guy, hes a fast little fucker. Little being the operative term here. He is tiny for a safety, which could be an issue, but I still think he's good. - B

Devontae Booker - What a steal. How this guy got so far down the boards is a surprise. Sure we got a lot of backfield going on, but I think he starts sooner rather than later. - A

Connor McGovern - We need a guard since Ryan Clady is gone, and Connor might work. Not 100% sold on him but he may start. - B

Andy Janovich - Sure, a fullback, why not. - C

Will Parks - Simmons is better and is the likely starter, but this adds depth and depth is what we need at the safety position. - B

Riley Dixon - Why not? This is where kickers and punters should be drafted, Tampa Bay! - B

Overall B+ - Getting the QB was important, because honestly I don't think Fitz or Kap are better. Gotsis is a bit of a head scratcher, but who knows he could kick rear end. Like the Booker pick, other than that nothing mind-blowing, but that has kind of been Elway's M.O. the last few years. It's no Jags draft, but at least we didn't take a kicker in the 2nd round or throw away 800 picks on potential bust quarterbacks like the Eagles and Rams. Poor Bradford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Gonna post my thoughts later because I lost it all when I was almost done. drat poo poo PC.

This guy will be way more important than you think. Kubiak's offense needs a proper fullback.

Solid point. At least we drafted him in the proper spot.

• Locked thread