Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Voted 1 because you didn't call the thread Rate Your D Pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FizFashizzle posted:

Tillman is still a maybe.

He's a 35 year old corner coming off an ACL tear. He's an eventually.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Miss you, Peanut.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Is Ifedi playing guard or tackle? He's got a lot of work to do as either.

Field Gulls expects him to be the right tackle. I do too. I don't love the idea of Wilson having a 6'6" guard.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I think he was to most teams? Because the reaction to that Stanford guard was hardly effusive. But yeah I was shocked he fell so far and was hoping Seattle went for him.

:lol: if a great o line prospect falls right into Seattle's lap they will never pull the trigger. Take Frank Clark, convicted woman puncher, in the second at a position that isn't even of most important need? gently caress yeah! Take La'El Collins, possibly the top tackle in the draft, to protect the blindside of our super bowl winning qb? :effort:

They skipped on Xavier Sua'Filo, who was considered a top guard in his draft.

They never touch any talented FAs either, not even indulging fans by pretending to make a play at an older ringchaser like Joe Thomas. :sigh:

I miss the days of pummeling linemen that dominated for our league best runningback. 2013 seems so long ago...

• Locked thread