Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wandler20 posted:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Round 6, Pick 197 - Dan Vitale, FB, Northwestern: I had a feeling they'd end up with Vitale as they flirted with him in the pre draft process quite a bit. Might be more of an H-Back than a traditional FB as he has good hands and experience in the role. If the Bucs want a FB on the roster he will be the guy. C

Overall the Bucs came away with 3 probable starters after getting 4 last year so Lichts work in the draft is encouraging. The only thing anyone will talk about is the kicker thing and that's fine.

Vitale owns a lot, literally the only receiving threat for the 'Cats last year with their putrid mummy quarterback and he still was fantastic. Dude destroyed the combine as well. If Koetter can find a way to use a super-athletic fullback who spent a lot of time in college in the slot, he'll be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

YOU CHICAGO BEARS 2016 DRAFT FROM NFL DRAFT EXPERT R.D. MANGLES

Leonard Floyd, LB UGA: Never saw a second of this guy play. I didn't know people were still being named Leonard.

Cody Whitehair, G, Kansas State: Never saw a second of this guy play. Look at this guy's hair though.

NOT A SINGLE WHITE HAIR. DISINGENUOUS. FRAUDULENT. CHARACTER CONCERN.

Jonathan Bullard, DE, Florida: Never saw a second of this guy play. Muschamp-era Florida is no better preparation for Bears football and getting screamed at by a purple-faced maniac with a dumb haircut is essentially a Chicago simulation. Great fit.

Nick Kwiatkoski, LB West Virginia: Never saw a second of this guy play. I think he was drafted by the collective will of Chicago sports radio callers.

Deon Bush, S, Da U: Actually probably saw this guy play but don't remember. Not the year to pick up a Bush from Miami, imo.

Deiondre' Hall, CB, Northern Iowa: Never saw a second of this guy play. He is tall, which is good for when the ball is thrown, in the air. Great pick.

DeAndre Houston-Carson, S, William and Mary: Never saw a second of this guy play. Looking forward to the Houston-Cardon/Jones-Quartey camp battle.

Daniel Braverman, WR, Western Michigan: Never saw a second of this guy play because he was apparently hurt when THE BOAT came to Evanston. But this dude owns, he is small and shifty, and clowned people in college and I hope he makes the team, incredible pick. Also:

FOR SOME REASON

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 03:13 on May 4, 2016

• Locked thread