Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Short term : C
Long term: B?

Chiefs drafted a bunch of guys who will take time to develop and some of them will probably be depth at best throughout their careers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

kiimo posted:

Jones and Russell will be starting by the time the wind cools.

Russell I can sorta see but Jones? I can see him rotating with Poe but not starting. D-line is def going to be Bailey, Poe, and Howard.

Really going to be hard to run on those guys. Even though they lost the Vikings game it was fun seeing Jaye Howard absolutely smother AP on seemingly every other play. I think he ended up with 2ypc that game.

• Locked thread