Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Wow, guy you are not going to believe this one. The video is pretty hilarious, please sit, I don't want you to fall over laughing haha.

Are you comfortable? Good, good. Uhh, buddy we need to talk. There is no video. This is an intervention

*brings out your friends and family*

Look, uh we are all worried about you. You little sis Sal found your laptop, and well you know how she is, always snooping. But she saw your internet history, and she just went crying to your mom. Well, it really mess her up. I mean that is kinda just the straw that broke the camel's back though, this stuff has been impacting you in real life for a while now. Look buddy, you just need to laid off these social justice warrior threads a bit.

Like remember when we used to hang out? Play video games or watch movies like Hellraiser? Well I just can't do that with you anymore.When we play games you make it about Sarkeesian and you want to talk about tumblrites now instead of cenobites. What happened to the guy I used to know, the prankster? It used to be that being friends with you meant it was going to be a minefield of goofs and pranks. Now its a conversational minefield of rants.

Look... I miss my friend. Your parents, they miss their kid. We just want you back.

Now Uncle Weemus has a few words to say...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Bob Saget IRL posted:

i want to sex your mouth

Oh god Uncle Weemus, how could you!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

DaveSplitter posted:

ITT overly sensitive person gets upset over something.

I'm upset I am losing my closest friend :smith:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Drink Cheerwine posted:

i... dont remember any of that, or any of those poeple... maybe i do have a problem..

You drew a swastika in the icing on your birthday cake. You giggled and said "Just like Mizzou!"

That is when we first started noticing the symptoms.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Roylicious posted:

I'm sticking a bike pump up my urethra and there ain't nothing any of you weirdos can do to stop me

that is the intervention next door buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

So there's no bathroom crowder video? :shrug:

i googled and this came up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcVrLP1xAVg

• Locked thread