Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
God, the game modes are absolute genius. Blizzard is going to the GOTYs, and I'm going to gamer heaven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
tfw you're huddled around the cart objective with your boys and just for a second it's like youre back in the day, reliving the golden age of Brink

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

tfw you're huddled around the cart objective with your boys and just for a second it's like youre back in the day, reliving the golden age of Brink

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

My faves are Hanzo and Tracer. The games got excellent bowfeel.

Getting a kill with hanzo feels really sick

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

HolePisser1982 posted:

God, the game modes are absolute genius. Blizzard is going to the GOTYs, and I'm going to gamer heaven

The Goaties

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

The Goaties

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Trisha here reporting on the latest fashion trends from the goaties red carpet. The trend seems to be too big t-shirts, which is the same as last year.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

BiG TrUcKs !!!
Feb 25, 2007

My life is the most blessed and most cursed in existence (blessed spiritually, cursed physically)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Just got 37 kills as Hanzo.. who wants to add me on Battle.Net.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

e: whoops idk how this has happened

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

To be brutally honest I think you should all buy the game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'm uncertain... Same with Uncharted 4. I think I'm going to just save the cash and wait for No Man's Sky or something.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lets all play wolfenstein enemy territory instead

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm uncertain... Same with Uncharted 4. I think I'm going to just save the cash and wait for No Man's Sky or something.

The Normie is strong with this one...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Normie is strong with this one...

That said, I am going to buy and enjoy Uncharted 4 and Overwatch looks interesting. Good day to all

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

This is true of any game ever.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
be awesome if they made one of their classic Blizzard Battle Chests with this, Heroes of the Storm, and a bluray of the World of Warcraft movie

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

That said, I am going to buy and enjoy Uncharted 4 and Overwatch looks interesting. Good day to all

Buy the drat game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

be awesome if they made one of their classic Blizzard Battle Chests with this, Heroes of the Storm, and a bluray of the World of Warcraft movie

can one chest possibly contain that much win?

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

can one chest possibly contain that much win?

:pervert:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Amazing chest ahead

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
wallrunning and flipping through the gamestop like Neo, blasting my sick akimbo wallets, one for Naughty dog, one for Blizzard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

wallrunning and flipping through the gamestop like Neo, blasting my sick akimbo wallets, one for Naughty dog, one for Blizzard

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
keep laughing at twin wallets (dualies) with the words Blizzard and Naughty Dog engraved on them like dante's ebony & ivory, lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

So the next time we meet, I will not fail. I will go up to Blizzard and say, "Hello. My name is Pablo Gigante. You killed my wallet. Prepare to die."

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's a big fail you can't get the console version for forty

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

keep laughing at twin wallets (dualies) with the words Blizzard and Naughty Dog engraved on them like dante's ebony & ivory, lol

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jules: Get my wallet. It's the one that says Hearthstone Mother Fucker on it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

• Locked thread