Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Nostrum posted:

MIGF, fits my needs, and Baloogan are all but confirmed paid Hillary shills.

You can also just check the "Most Ignored" list in the Posting Gloryhole.

Isn't MIGF the most ignored user on the entire forums that isn't permabanned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Chelsea also controls the dictionary

he who controls the dictionary controls language

i think

urban dictionary, the dictionary of the people, is still owned and operated by its original founder, and not giant corporations/corrupt politicians trying to absorb the internet like The Blob

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

urban dictionary, the dictionary of the people, is still owned and operated by its original founder, and not giant corporations/corrupt politicians trying to absorb the internet like The Blob

i would like to buy the mug

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Okay that definition is incredibly hilarious.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

milk is the worst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

pus and cum

edit: and blood

Trumps Baby Hands has issued a correction as of 05:47 on May 4, 2016

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

milk is the worst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcN7SGGoCNI

pus and cum

edit: and blood

I hate to break it to you Trumps Baby Hands, but if you're getting cum in your milk bucket, you're probably jacking a bull's dong.

The blood and pus are cross-gender though so you're safe on those.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

jfc

Trumps Baby Hands has issued a correction as of 07:07 on May 4, 2016

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
drat, now those are some "dank memes", as the kids say nowadays.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this thread is an inside job by david brock

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
hillary clinton: knows America needs an even larger spy state before being fascist, unlike that bumpkin Trump

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

tranime scholar posted:

drat, now those are some "dank memes", as the kids say nowadays.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Low energy. 0.5/5 danks. Sad!

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Yudo posted:

Low energy. 0.5/5 danks. Sad!

its what the kids these days call a "stank" meme

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

as i alluded to earlier, noticing these specific hillary things is a good start. overwhelmingly the western media presents images and narratives promoting the dominant ideology, in this case capitalism. hillary, being the "establishment" choice ("establishment" being a euphemism for the imperial bourgeoisie) has the institutional clout to make these instances of propaganda synergy happen.

but if sanders had won his candidacy would have been incorporated by those same forces. it's not like we don't have a million examples of counterculture being commodified, though i think describing the sanders campaign and his supporters as a counterculture is generous, to say the least. co-opting trump will be an order of magnitude more difficult in the event he wins the presidency, but it can and would be done. and to clarify this isn't to suggest there's some shadowy boardroom where these decisions are being made, these outcomes are the result of a confluence of relatively independent actors operating on their own interests and those interests happen to align. no conspiracy necessary.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

Naerasa posted:

I hate to break it to you Trumps Baby Hands, but if you're getting cum in your milk bucket, you're probably jacking a bull's dong.

The blood and pus are cross-gender though so you're safe on those.

good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

the second best thing about this thread pointing out blatant ideological and political propaganda is that even if the OP is being disingenuous to be "ironic" it's still true

the first best thing is that the reality of this propaganda is simply dismissed and it being pointed out actually accomplishes nothing

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

Wheeee posted:

the second best thing about this thread pointing out blatant ideological and political propaganda is that even if the OP is being disingenuous to be "ironic" it's still true

the first best thing is that the reality of this propaganda is simply dismissed and it being pointed out actually accomplishes nothing

Mission accomplished, I'd say.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
The whole Mi Abuela bit elicited a huge cringe

Gravy Train Robber
Sep 15, 2007

by zen death robot

Nostrum posted:

good poo poo go౦ԁ poo poo👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌poo poo right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good poo poo

I'm having trouble understanding this because it uses more than three emojis???

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

:love: YAAAS Hillary: Buzzfeed edition <3 :love:

Accelerationist Women For Clinton 2016 <3 ;-*

Don't sweat it Hill <3 :wink:

:love: :love: :love:YAAAAS DISNEY <3 :love: :love: :love:

UNRELATED BEST IMAGE OF ALL TIME:

Holocaust Princess

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Homework Explainer posted:

as i alluded to earlier, noticing these specific hillary things is a good start. overwhelmingly the western media presents images and narratives promoting the dominant ideology, in this case capitalism. hillary, being the "establishment" choice ("establishment" being a euphemism for the imperial bourgeoisie) has the institutional clout to make these instances of propaganda synergy happen.

but if sanders had won his candidacy would have been incorporated by those same forces. it's not like we don't have a million examples of counterculture being commodified, though i think describing the sanders campaign and his supporters as a counterculture is generous, to say the least. co-opting trump will be an order of magnitude more difficult in the event he wins the presidency, but it can and would be done. and to clarify this isn't to suggest there's some shadowy boardroom where these decisions are being made, these outcomes are the result of a confluence of relatively independent actors operating on their own interests and those interests happen to align. no conspiracy necessary.

thank you for your nice post earlier, it made me feel better about posting this thread. ANY sort of 'paranoia' about anything is highly stigmatized in the west, so legit backdoor conspiracies tend to get lumped in with Trutherism, David Icke, and elders of zion poo poo

agreed about sanders. I think it's undeniable by almost everyone that of all the politicians in washington, he's one of the most genuine and straightforward individuals. however, he's still a politician in washington. He gets compared to Trump a lot w/r/t his affect on the party, but it's not a good comparison since at the end of the day he's still establishment. It won't be until Kanye 2020 that we get to see the democratic party go through a similar crisis to the GOPe with Trump 2016

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

:love: YAAAS Hillary: Buzzfeed edition <3 :love:

It's tougher to "follow the money" with independent "news" organizations, since--with some exceptions--"journalists" and the top brass don't tend to donate to political campaigns, so it's harder to prove any sort of collusion. There are always some hints as to their leanings though

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

lol that college humor vid is like ver batim posts out of r/s4p

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

chelsea clinton is on the board of the parent company of black people meet dot com

Not tinder, anything but tinder!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
they don't want free college because they own the princeton review

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Turns out that https://www.blackpeoplemeet.com was just one of the many ways that Chelsea Clinton is attempting to breed a new generation of future Clinton 2024 voters:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Nonsense is the only IK you can trust

I am a true blue poster

Solution: Elect your own goddamn IKs. Phonebank for 'em, dial for dollars for 'em, violate any law or reg you gotta for 'em, TURN OUT THAT gently caress'N D VOTE.

God bless America, and most especially America governed by Democrats.

I really don't understand why the gently caress anyone would ever see my posts as partisan.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

weekly font posted:

lol that college humor vid is like ver batim posts out of r/s4p

yeah it's legit funny, even if it did besmirch caucuses.

This on the other hand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUtAioLWjIg

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

lol! berniebros!!!!

some good, agenda-less comedy fun from

which is run by

which is under the umbrella of

which was recently purchased by

which donated this much money to hillary 2016

and is run by this guy

who feels this way about the clintons

thank you for posting your favorite Pro-Hillary Internet 2.0 Media Propoganda

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

I am legit mad that PFT and Jen Kirkman have been compromised by dark money*

*which happens to be pro-israel, and I want to go on the record as saying that there's nothing wrong with that, it's not evidence of some global zionist conspiracy, just one man who deeply loves and cares about his home state and wants to influence US politics in its favor. a totally reasonable thing to do, but videos like that are a goddamn shameful way to do it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
what would be a good way to get that post to jk and pft? twitter?

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

I thought this was a pretty good meta parody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd4qCykjNWw

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

this is the worst thing i have ever seen, and i've seen some poo poo

Yudo
May 15, 2003

Sebadoh Gigante posted:

I thought this was a pretty good meta parody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd4qCykjNWw

This is loving terrible. My life is now slightly worse for having watched it.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Al! posted:

what would be a good way to get that post to jk and pft? twitter?

you mean they don't already post here?

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

seriously though all the pro-Hillary comedy I've seen carries the same tone-deafness that defines right-wing comedy, what's with that

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Thankfully nobody watches Colbert's new show so there won't be a massive cancer outbreak from the "comedy routine" he did with Hillary one of those times she was on

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Wheeee posted:

seriously though all the pro-Hillary comedy I've seen carries the same tone-deafness that defines right-wing comedy, what's with that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Broad City was a very funny cool show until that poo poo went down and now i'm done with those ladies and their tainted show.

• Locked thread