Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

For real though New Super Mario Bros. U is excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Gigante posted:

i liked it more than 3d world

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

its a real successor to super mario world. i wish it had better music but otherwise its an awesome 2D mario. the luigi DLC was also really fun

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i havent finished it yet. im on the water world

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

luigi u was ok but i didnt like the combination of levels being short and hard, like a lot of levels felt like they were ending just as they were getting good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

I like 3D World more but NSMBU is definitely in the upper tier of Mario platformers.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

luigi u was ok but i didnt like the combination of levels being short and hard, like a lot of levels felt like they were ending just as they were getting good

it felt like the levels were mario 3 long, but i know what you mean. i didnt want the levels to end either

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

i was playing wario ware on my wiiu gamepad in bed last night op. just unlocked fly swatter and dr wario :cool:

i was playing the playing wario ware in your bed simulator aka Game and Wario's "Gamer" game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no they will not posted:

i was playing the playing wario ware in your bed simulator aka Game and Wario's "Gamer" game

oh hell yeah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

also one of the best smash4 stages

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gently caress. im gonna boot up the ol mario maker

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

with the nx not coming til next year everyone owes it to themselves to have a Wii u.

I wish it had a bigger hard drive, I don't like using externals

Just buy 2 wiiUs. Problem solved.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
A solution like mana from heaven

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I fuckin' love Nintendo and I am about to play some 3DS in bed.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

Make space because it's the best platformer on the system.

3d world is

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ive hardly played any mario. literaly just like super mario land 1+2 and super mario 3d land. oh and galaxy 1 and sunshine.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

short and soft here.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

ive hardly played any mario. literaly just like super mario land 1+2 and super mario 3d land. oh and galaxy 1 and sunshine.

godo god

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

you need to correct this immediately because 3d world is amazing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AeMKIIWWuM

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

smb3, yossy island, and mario 64 are teh best videogeame s ever made

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

you need to correct this immediately because 3d world is amazing

no wiiu yet. im getting the nx

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

no wiiu yet. im getting the nx

you could be gaming for an entire year before that comes out, and you dont even know if itll be backwards compatible yet

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

you could be gaming for an entire year before that comes out, and you dont even know if itll be backwards compatible yet

thats true, but id like to wait for an announcement cos even though im not doing anything better with my money i only have so much space for consoles and stuff in my cube. i have a lot of games to play in the meantime anyway

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if they go with off the shelf parts theres no way it'll be backwards compatible unless they also stick a mini wiiu into the console, which would drive the price up a lot.

but nintendo is loving crazy and the NX may be a partnership with valve for a true VR experience or some poo poo for all we know

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

if they go with off the shelf parts theres no way it'll be backwards compatible unless they also stick a mini wiiu into the console, which would drive the price up a lot.

but nintendo is loving crazy and the NX may be a partnership with valve for a true VR experience or some poo poo for all we know

the controller is a deck of hanafuda cards

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Oh my god. If Based Nintendo and Based Gaben teamed up... My wallet would never be safe again.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh my god. If Based Nintendo and Based Gaben teamed up... My wallet would never be safe again.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

the controller is a deck of hanafuda cards

its gonna be an exciting E3. they could go with the low-risk route and just release The PS4 That Plays Nintendo Games or do something completely out of left field

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

i think they make a decent amoutn of money selling older games for their current consoles. well, theyre clearly dedicated to it.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it makes me sad to know someone hasnt played mario 3 or world

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

it makes me sad to know someone hasnt played mario 3 or world

those were before my time but i do have 3 for the 3ds vc to get around to

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

i think they make a decent amoutn of money selling older games for their current consoles. well, theyre clearly dedicated to it.

this year they announced some games would get price drops and become nintendo selects, like their version of the playstation red box games, it was 4 wii u games, 3 3ds games, and 4 original wii games lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they also have different boxes, this means nintendo is still printing new copies of mario galaxy 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

galaxy 2 goes for 10 bucks on the eshop every now and then and you are a big dummie if you dont jump on that poo poo imo. its a fantastic game.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

one of them was the wii animal crossing, who the gently caress is buying that, get a god drat 3ds already

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

if it's vr anything i won't buy it :grin:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

star fox zero is like vr without a helmet, its amazing and immersive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I love my 3DS. It's my favorite system.