Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

DOn't sign your posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Off topic but I'm listening to A Moon Shaped Pool for the first time and it's extremely epic. Radiohead are the Nintendo of bands

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Off topic but I'm listening to A Moon Shaped Pool for the first time and it's extremely epic. Radiohead are the Nintendo of bands

It's drat good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

remibd me of this great post i just read in fyad that calls that song a moon shaped poop

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just lolling ao hard thinking about it lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

remibd me of this great post i just read in fyad that calls that song a moon shaped poop

gonna be lolling at this all day tomorrow when my copy arrives

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lol.. For real though imagine a piece of poop shaped like the moon. Unreal

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

rediscover posted:

Lol.. For real though imagine a piece of poop shaped like the moon. Unreal

Just click on your post history button and you won't have to imagine anymore 😂

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pablo Gigante posted:

your band sucks bitch.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

that no moon loll

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that no moon loll

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

that no moon loll

Lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Hey let's talk about Nintendo in this, the Nintendo thread. this is a thread for happy posts about a cool video game company.

One thing i've always appreciated about Nintendo is that their poo poo is drat near indestructible. I don't think I've ever had to buy a replacement console or controller or anything as far as Nintendo's concerned. Hell, the SNES I got when I was five still boots up AND the SMW cart that came with it still has its saves

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i gave away my super nintendo to retarded cousins in cuba who probably shook it and beat it up over many years, i visited a few months ago and it's still in perfect condition with my 102%'d DKC2 file on it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

however, any thread is okay to talk about radiohead in cause they rule

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I just started playing 3DS Mario golf and it's my new favorite Nintendo game

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

goferchan posted:

Mario Golf World Tour is an incredible game and everyone should play it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

i gave away my super nintendo to retarded cousins in cuba who probably shook it and beat it up over many years, i visited a few months ago and it's still in perfect condition with my 102%'d DKC2 file on it

Castro wins again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

C-Euro posted:

Hey let's talk about Nintendo in this, the Nintendo thread. this is a thread for happy posts about a cool video game company.

One thing i've always appreciated about Nintendo is that their poo poo is drat near indestructible. I don't think I've ever had to buy a replacement console or controller or anything as far as Nintendo's concerned. Hell, the SNES I got when I was five still boots up AND the SMW cart that came with it still has its saves

One negative thing I have to say about Nintendo is that the 3dsxl makes my hands cramp but it's probably because I'm playing so drat much of it on account of how awesome it is.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

like many inferior races their underdeveloped brains get overwhelmed by the hand eye coordination and rudimentary problem solving skills required to play a game and they get frustrated and beat it with rocks and sticks and even their bare hands until they bleed, but still the super nintendo stands strong and proud above them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

like many inferior races their underdeveloped brains get overwhelmed by the hand eye coordination and rudimentary problem solving skills required to play a game and they get frustrated and beat it with rocks and sticks and even their bare hands until they bleed, but still the super nintendo stands strong and proud above them

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the house its in has also been smashed to bits by horrid tropical storms (in cuba it's just "lluvia"), three times, since i gave it to them

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

In Training posted:

One negative thing I have to say about Nintendo is that the 3dsxl makes my hands cramp but it's probably because I'm playing so drat much of it on account of how awesome it is.

I have the circle pad pro, it makes it pretty comfy

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thankfully the superior Communist health care of Cuba will make sure these injuries are treated properly.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I have the circle pad pro, it makes it pretty comfy

plus it's great for playing the n64esque version of mgs3

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
When I was a kid I donated my N64 and a bunch of games to a charity that gave it to an economically disadvantaged household. I kept my copy of Zelda and Hybrid Heaven though. I didn't want to lose my saves.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Please don't try to own me by saying that they gave my household the N64.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

Your right guys, I am a human being. I do eat turds out of the trash can and yes, I am hideously disfigured and have AIDS. It is now impossible for you to hurt my feelings so please do not try any more

rediscover is the preeminent savage in the Zone. Simply brutal

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I ruined the d-pads on 2 DS lites and one NES controller by playing Tetris

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Caithness posted:

I ruined the d-pads on 2 DS lites and one NES controller by playing Tetris

happy mothers day btw

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
In terms of Nintendo's craftsmanship, I found my Game Boy Micro that I haven't seen since high school. It still had a charge and my copy of Circle of the Moon still had all my saves.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

rediscover is the preeminent savage in the Zone. Simply brutal

you know how i do.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

goferchan posted:

its good, buy the dlc. it doubles the size of the game

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Mario golf and Mario tennis are delights