Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

hmm. let's see what else they changed

lmfao. enjoy your slop, kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

my cocks got legs - - its sprintin to the pussy,
-Childish Gambino

insane anime posted:

birds of a feather.. yeah these hoes flock on me. and my cocks got legs, she a chicken jockey
-lil wayne

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I've never had much success waking the Switch up even with the Pro Controller lol, I just move my fat loving rear end and turn it on manually.

press the home button then wait like 2-3 seconds and press it again. it's finnicky

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Captain Planet Reviews Leftist Memes

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PAUL RUDD: Could you kick up the DQ3HD

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You see there’s an online retard (not me) and he really likes Mario *sweating* uhh did I say retard yet?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

I hope we get some comfy farming sim games with light RPG elements and inclusive charatcter designs

HolePisser1982 posted:

*turns away and huge stitches/scars all across the back of my head*

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hades 2 just got gaped. Radically.

HolePisser1982 posted:

gaming in the post-gatekeeping era is cozy as gently caress *cat ear samus sipping a big tea*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

wish they'd have kept the remix stuff but this is still cool, the multiplayer racing in particular