Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wintendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

gently caress Yes

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

seasons 100% no question

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

American McGay posted:

It looks amazeballs and all the metroidheads crying in their Cookie Crisp about how it's being made by a chad team of Spaniards instead of the 100 year old pervert Japanese salarymen who made Super Metroid are gonna get BTFOed by how sick it is.

Nintendo hasn’t let sakamoto direct a game since other M thank god

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Dawn of Sorrow seems like it should be prime for a remastering, it was one of those “one screen is the game and the other is just menus” DS games and the only touchpad stuff was drawing the symbols to finish off bosses (which sucked and should just be ditched)

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

not video game related but it reminds me of this time a group of friends played laser tag when we were in our 20s and this one guy thought he was awesome but kept getting smoked by someone who's handle for the leaderboard was "Captain Cookies." he got obsessed with trying to find and best the Captain but just couldn't do it. we found out it was like a six year old literally wearing a cookie monster shirt and he absolutely lost his poo poo lmao

Lmao

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

now that’s an avatar right there

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

When I think about the smash game we were robbed of (twintelle, a generic Gerudo ((NOT wearing boob socks tyvm)), the black guy from Bayonetta who says ‘sheeeiitt’, and the villager with skin tone shader all the way down) I start to break down, sobbing and rending my clothes

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

loving this but also it’s him from Mike Tyson Mysteries

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Racism? I hardly know him!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bioshlock: Insipid

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

worst console ever is the ps4 i thinnk

ps3

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

No joke I bet link gets a gun in BotW 2, he already has a motorcycle

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

[hopping on the bus in my town which i can only assume inflates with a giant balloon above it to drop me over the ulraine/russian war]

This is for stalker 2... for Advanced wars...

Lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

NoiseAnnoys posted:

same, never even got to 3? was it good? MP 1 is so good.

it was better than 2 mainly because of the controls but still not as good as 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

mycophobia posted:

classic controls are the way to go for sure on mp now that ive switched back. dual stick doesnt feel right

imho the difficulty is totally messed up if you don’t play classic

the ram war wasps should kick your rear end up and down

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!