Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Pushmo and Picross 3d are perfect before-bed puzzle games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Guy who only knows one French word, and it's for "rape": Getting a lot of rape vibes from this video game title

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

conkers bad fur day owns and is one of the best multiplayer games on the nintendo 64 imo

Yeah dude. Right up there with Grabbed by the Ghoulies and Sparky Blows a Fat Load.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Both Banjos have excellent music. Kirkhope da god

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I want Nintendo to have a direct when they are ready, to show me several games I will probably buy.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Happy to see Snow Land. I love the Super Circuit courses but they badly need some retouching. Praying for Sunset Wilds and Lakeside Park in a future round of DLC

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

A switch is a gamer's best friend. Congratulations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Is that game just not coming out until we achieve world peace lol. I thought they'd delay it for a month or so at most, what a weird situation

what does Nintendo know...

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

John Romero's about to play on his Switch.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I'm going to be on the road all day tomorrow. Nobody post about the Direct until I get home.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Anyone tried the Harvestella demo yet? Seems cool

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Going out on a limb here. Most of the Zelda games are good.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Super Punch Out is definitely the worst of the series but the sprite work is phenomenal.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

They puttin a long Diglett in the new Pokemon

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I will never again be able to say "koopas" without the five second pause

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Paper Mario 64 is fantastic but TTYD is basically perfect

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Peach Gardens is one of my all time faves so I'm happy to see it, personally

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*stares blankly* the sp can flip open

Sp had a backlight. Don't need anything else

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The day before a Direct feels like Christmas Eve

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Still anxiously awaiting the lore behind Link's gross arm

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The latest batch of MK8 tracks just dropped and the Yoshi's island one is incredible. It's kind of a condensed little love letter to Yoshi's Island SNES. Check it out if you have the DLC

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1640353190414565378?t=s0_h2eHBtz89csUoPCy9_A&s=19

Hoipe

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

(continuously running into the first goomba in 1-1 and dying) again with these blasted game overs of yesteryear. how did ye olden gamers best this confounded beast?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

b_d posted:

wind wanker

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

Xenoblade 3 is on sale now. How stupid would I be to buy it even though the first game has never really clicked and I haven't played the second?

It's probably the best of the 3 Xenoblades and one of the best RPGs of the last several years. Play it

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Dread has a great sense of progression. You go from feeling weak and helpless to being a hyper mobile death machine in 8 hours. Fantastic.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Nabbit is a criminal.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

He just moves one of his feet closer to the camera.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Daisy Circuit is really good

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I can't wait to bomb some dodongos.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

(completely sincerely) I can't wait to play a game I've completed 10 times already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I just this week went back to Legends to try to get the shiny charm like a goddamn freak so this is welcome news