Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

You don't tug on ganondorf’s cape
You don't wank into the wind

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I spent a million hours building very detailed and aesthetically pleasing paths using templates people made and then when I was done I stopped. I had actually carved out a bit of space for the cafe and stuff but they didn’t really add any of those buildings. Shame.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Metroid dread is probably the smoothest controlling game I have ever played. The only real downside is the soundtrack.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Omg

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dark Moon is cool

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Arkham games ftw too. I don't see how Knight is possibly going to run on Switch though lol

looking at stuff in the distance seemed really rough

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I swear this turd was in the last direct also.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pikmin looks a lot smoother than previous ones

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

OH poo poo pikmin remastered today

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

This hybrid graphic thing is an interesting choice

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

the second story retard

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Glad to hear you made it up the stairs.

Lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Nice

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

it would be cool if they rereleased snake eater with the 3ds control scheme where you can move while crouching.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

anyone had their dock get fucky? Mine doesn’t seem to be able to connect anymore and I tried another and it worked well. I do get the flashing green light sometimes.

I do love the switch but it’s been the most problematic nintendo product. they have been good about fixing it all for free at least.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

This rules

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

the 8bitdo controllers are fine but for the price it’s worth it just to get a pro controller.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

the Pokémon card gb game is so good and it’s a shame they will never make another one.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I think I used chansey in my deck when I played as a kid. I liked all the cute pokemon.

I was in a card league at toys r us and you would have a trainer book and earned stamps, after a certain number you get a badge. I felt like hot poo poo when I got all 8. I got a game boy late and really couldn’t afford many games, I would have loved tcg as a kid.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Cool Porygon ftw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I grinded the gently caress out of the slot machine as a kid to get the level one porygon.