Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i feel like they need to change it to beware the ides of may between this announcement and overwatch finally out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

awow wtf this is what ppl are talking about in the nintendo thread christ

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

does anyone know where to watch the zelda treehouses from today

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

they just ended their all day stream so they are probably cutting up and uploading the segments now, they just added the pokemon thing they opened with

well they need to hurry up ill be done eating dinner soon!!!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

VR probably isnt going away at this point but theres no reason to spend money on it within the next five years or w/e unless youre daddy rich or that bored and lonely

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Hyrule Warriors is really groundbreaking because while it looks like complete jaggy rear end, it also runs like dogshit. Pretty innovative. That said, I've lurcahsed it in triplicate not so much because I enjoy the game (i dont), but I'm just hoping it leads to more Mobile/iOS versions of new Zelda games instead of being shackled to a console like its 1985.

It's 2016. Pokemon GO has now proven that john q gamer wants MORE mobile and app games, not ancient history bullshit like console games that takes ages and ages to get through because of all the conent. They want a quick, easy phone game to pick up and play, and perhaps buy a few "energy" packs or other sort of microtransaction. And I for one applaud Nintendo for listening to their customers.

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

For the record it's up 56% since I said buy some lol. Hope some of you followed through

gently caress dude lol i need to open up an account already

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

frank.club posted:

But fr though have Nintendo put a price on that NES? That's day one for me

the press release said 59.99

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

Also the skin is only for the helmet area and it never at any time matches the actual mech

wait... the game has hats too?
:vince:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sonics loving gay except the cool 90s ones. anyone whos a sonic fan now is a fagnerd lmao. idiots

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i got one of the buffalo snes controllers and gaming old has never been better. what are some great snes games

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I started galaxy 2 for the first time a few months ago (beat the first one when it came out) and havent touched it since cause i forgot, now i just remembered i have much mario left and am happy. Mario

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.change.org/p/all-pikmin-fans-around-the-globe-petition-for-nintendo-to-cancel-pikmin-3ds

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lollll

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

frank.club posted:

wow... in the imp zone social ladder, moving from last to 5th place is a big jump

was gonna say its only one step, but then i remembered we got 10 new posters last month

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The little pikmins are moving my original 3ds to a shiny new galaxy new 3ds xl new rn :cheers:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Lol that was a cool animation

it wasnt as good as the wii > wii u transfer where you watch them running around the inside of the wii

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

cant wait to slam a amiibo down on my New 3DS XL, now i just need a reason to XD

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

dued dont talk poo poo about chibi metroid

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I'm drinking nyquil so i can fall asleep right NOW

im drinking robitussin and getting high to get ready for Nintendos big news

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

east coast loving suffers yet again.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i could have seen this one hour and 12 minutes ago

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Checking in to say Thirty Eight more minutes until Nintedos Big reveal

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Thirty six now

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

folks we are looking at about thirty two more minutes as of now

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

the cocaine slump is just hitting me but the NX reveal is going to kill this negativity and usher me into a new era.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

nine... eleven minutes left now lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

poo poo its getting close and i didnt pay attention and i checked twitter and youtube but where the gently caress do i see Nintendos Big Reveal guys where the gently caress is this poo poo streaming dude

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

seriosuly where the gently caress do you watch this i feel like i forgot to get the field trip slip signed

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

wow gently caress this. already dissapointment of the year for me. i got too drunk, im going to bed. ill just read the posts tomorrow.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

They caklled the NXth Nintendo the Nintendo Switch

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

okay first of all theres actually a barking dog in the thing so good call piss hole. second of all, dude playing zelda in the dark and NOT wrapped in a blanky? im calling bullshit.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

glad i just bought a new 3ds xl lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

wait. holy loving poo poo. is that SKYRIM!?

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

nintendo was making a xbone ps4 competitor and thats why they went and made four new ps4s and xbones

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

is this thing actually going to be beefy enough to run all this poo poo or are these like licensed projections? i guess nobody actually knows anyway

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

well that answers my question lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its october but it smells like spring outside today. nintendo just rolled back the rock and walked straight out of that bitch