Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its the best console to get if youre a real gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

want this shirt

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the NX will probably be something crazy because the folks at nintendo are some ham and cheese short of a loving sandwich and I love it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Make space because it's the best platformer on the system.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

3d world u is a serious competitor, especially with some friends. drat nintendo makes good rear end games. i need to know what retro is working on, they only produce gold

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

For real though New Super Mario Bros. U is excellent.

its a real successor to super mario world. i wish it had better music but otherwise its an awesome 2D mario. the luigi DLC was also really fun

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

luigi u was ok but i didnt like the combination of levels being short and hard, like a lot of levels felt like they were ending just as they were getting good

it felt like the levels were mario 3 long, but i know what you mean. i didnt want the levels to end either

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

i was playing the playing wario ware in your bed simulator aka Game and Wario's "Gamer" game

also one of the best smash4 stages

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

gently caress. im gonna boot up the ol mario maker

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

ive hardly played any mario. literaly just like super mario land 1+2 and super mario 3d land. oh and galaxy 1 and sunshine.

you need to correct this immediately because 3d world is amazing

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

if they go with off the shelf parts theres no way it'll be backwards compatible unless they also stick a mini wiiu into the console, which would drive the price up a lot.

but nintendo is loving crazy and the NX may be a partnership with valve for a true VR experience or some poo poo for all we know

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Oh my god. If Based Nintendo and Based Gaben teamed up... My wallet would never be safe again.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

the controller is a deck of hanafuda cards

its gonna be an exciting E3. they could go with the low-risk route and just release The PS4 That Plays Nintendo Games or do something completely out of left field

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

galaxy 2 goes for 10 bucks on the eshop every now and then and you are a big dummie if you dont jump on that poo poo imo. its a fantastic game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

Hmmm how many nintendo systems were there *looks to my entertainment center* ah yes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

NickRoweFillea posted:

I got Pikmin 3 for free from Nintendo rewards, that was cool.

same, it's a really good game. pikmin 2 is really good but i preferred 1 even if it technically has 1/4th the content

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

metroid prime 1 is possibly the best game ever made

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's a top 3 game for me and play through it at least once per year.

same

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

how is this guy not dead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

double post

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Slur posted:

Imps, please lead me to redemption and salvation: what Nintendo game should I play next that is absolutely flawless in every way and will save me from my lovely tastes in gaming?

how about you tastes bleach for a while

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

DOn't sign your posts.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

remibd me of this great post i just read in fyad that calls that song a moon shaped poop

gonna be lolling at this all day tomorrow when my copy arrives

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that no moon loll

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i gave away my super nintendo to retarded cousins in cuba who probably shook it and beat it up over many years, i visited a few months ago and it's still in perfect condition with my 102%'d DKC2 file on it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

however, any thread is okay to talk about radiohead in cause they rule

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

like many inferior races their underdeveloped brains get overwhelmed by the hand eye coordination and rudimentary problem solving skills required to play a game and they get frustrated and beat it with rocks and sticks and even their bare hands until they bleed, but still the super nintendo stands strong and proud above them

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the house its in has also been smashed to bits by horrid tropical storms (in cuba it's just "lluvia"), three times, since i gave it to them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

im working on another mario maker level, and i wish there was more time in the week exclusively for giving nintendo games some love

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

[phantom pain idroid voice] The SAclopedia has been updated.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i liked that they made them all cool and punky for mario rugby

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it doesnt look like it but the gamepad is actually very comfortable, and works fine for tight action games and stuff. so get anything you want

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

10? i dont think ive charged my pro controller since i bought it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

samus here...pretty obvious

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i love mario maker a lot. we should have a mario maker jam

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

e wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

miiverse is awesome, and seeing little comments on levels as youre playing them is fantastic