Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

That's cute, but unfortunately I have reported the creator of this design to Ninty for copywrite infringement (im somewhat of a mole/"operative" for Nintendo if you will...I go around looking for bootleg products and unnoffical mods and fan games and report them so Nintendo can shut them down. Feels good knowing im helping my favourite company and stopping Bad Guys at the same time.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

Your doing the lords work son. When I saw that unnoffical fan remake of metroid 2 floating around the web it made me sick to my stomach.. How could anyone betray shiggy like that so brazenly. I immediately sent Reggie an email and bought metroid 2 (the REAL one) on the eshop and now I'm chillen the f*ck out and getting lost in the countless identical greyscale caves like God intended. Cheers

Awesome.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ol yeller posted:

[To the tune of Lost Woods - LoZ Ocarina of Time]

Nin-ten-do, Nin-ten-do
Mor-i-mo-to is a gently caress-i-ing God,
Shigeru owns.

Nin-ten-do, Nin-ten-do
From the NES to the new NX
I love you so.

Play-ing games
All alone
Is so fun.

There is not
A contest
They've not won!

Content, brand
Product and
Amiibos.

DK, Falcon,
Link, and Samus
And Mario:
Here we gooooo!!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/NU75uz0b8EU?t=30s

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

my kindergarden teacher played CSGO nad one time during nap hour he woke everyone up because he died and yelled loving HACKER poo poo!!!! and pounded his fist on the desk.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Pablo Gigante posted:

Lmao I forgot I made that

You should sell that shirt. I'd buy it (provided 101% of the proceeds went to Nintendo of course)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Nintesla, based Elon putting a NX in every self driving car🙏

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

elon musk + hyper tube + no man's sky nx port + mario dlc = holy poo poo

holy mother cunting poo poo! )holy mother cunting poo poo!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/QGc-iPc-9dE

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ArfJason posted:

http://i.imgur.com/Lwyvtrt.mp4

heart on the right
mario 64 2

HOLY MOTHER CUNTING poo poo!!!!!

HOLY MOTHER CUNTING poo poo!!!!!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

also why the gently caress does unicode have a swastika in it

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

anyone else see the nearly 30 y/o guy sitting alone i his apt late at night playing video games and think "thats me"? Yeah if you did.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Also, hot drat, that soundtrack thoguh. That James Brown(?) song had me jump out of my computer chair and start cutting a rug bigtime, culminating in a backflip (not to toot my own horn but pretty impressive considering im 300lbs..adrenaline is a funny thing) of which the landing was a bit miscalculated and i ended up bringing my entire amiibo shelf crashing to the ground, waking up my entire family. Still, this is loving Awesome.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[at a brooklyn basketball court at 3am] Hah alright homie you got game...but how about ANTOHER typa game? *pulls out my nintendo and we all gather arojnd a picnic table to play 2k with bad graphics]

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Met my Hot, Nintendo playing Hipster GF at a rooftop party in Chicago. (also chicagoons...whattup doe?Lets get some ginos!)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

eSprots...eSprots never changes.....Except it DOES, doe! Lets play some Splatoon mother cuckers! *slams my switch down into the slot with so much gusto it breaks it*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

the skyrim remaster on the nintendo switch is just OG skyrim. a nintendo system can finally run it

I blew my load when I saw Skyrim. Unironically. I may be sitting here with a fat wad in my cargo jorts (😂) but still two in aw of what I just witnessed to get up and put on a clean pair.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

the epic chris farley nintendo maniac

[slides my Switch into the stand resting on a cardboard box in my van down by the river] This is the life.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/mariotehplumber/status/789118529572184064

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[hijackers see get a peek at Zelda BOTW...next thing you know theyre gathered around it laughing and having the time of their lives and have given up their brand of violent jihad] Looks like Nintendo saves the day again

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Allow me to introduce myself my name is [making record scratch beatbox noises] the-the- a the-the- FNAF Nintendo Guy [continues beatnoxing for another 10 minutes]

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

The shift-motes look like guns, I see a sharp increase in police shootings of blacks in the urban core. Especially around basketball courts.

"Get on the ground! Put your hands up!" - cops

"gently caress the police! This a shift!" - darkies

"That must be a code word for drugs or gun!" BAM BAM "were confiscating this as evidence 😏" - cops

(Three hours later)

"Hey nice work on that self defense arrest john...... *sips coffee* anyway, you want to play some mario kart?"

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

P-Mack posted:

just give me dq builders, thank you

dude i love that i usually add mini reesees cups and jelly bellies to my blizzards

edit: severely misunderstood the meaningmof your post. apologies.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

can't wait to play bayonetta 3 on nintendo's dumbass four buttons instead of a dpad controller

*turns beet red/mixed with purple out of fanboy rage with a big vein popping out of my neck* THATS ONLY THE PROTABLE CONTROLLER NOT THE MAIN ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

is this just the New Nintendo 3DS or is there a new New Nintendo 3DS

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://twitter.com/mariotehplumber/status/798969393862545408

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I think it's AWESOME how Nintendo always wtfpwns these disgusting impostors. They are traitors to the gamer republic.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

i hope jacksepticeye wins because hes HILARIOUS and way epic and i looovvee his voice

this

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

rediscover posted:

Sorry bud but the popular vote doesn't mean poo poo these days.. I am The one and only gamer of the year

the Kids Choice Awards are pretty prestigious, great job!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

tfw Arby's has done more to celebrate Metroid's 30th anniversary than Nintendo

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

The Milkman posted:

retronauts just did an episode pooping on 10 years of virtual console. i do hope they do it justice on switch. being able to actually import your nintendo account purchases would be a start

>Implying I actually want my purchases imported

where the gently caress is the fun in that?! I love getting a fresh console and starting from scratch, filling my collection all over again. Did it for my wii, wiiU and various DS', honestly it would feel like stealing otherwise. Plus, half the fun of these games is when I buy them, and knowing I'm helping Nintendo with my dollars.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

one month til the Switch conference, and then two months until we all have one

*Three. (i always buy new nintendo hardware in triplicates) but yeah.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Please don't scalp the Nintendo Switch.

*puches you to the ground for insinuating I would ever do such a thing* *goes "hmmph!", and dusts hands off, readjusts mario cap and walks away*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

tenderjerk posted:

i bought my first amiibo today v:gbsmith:v

*puts my arm around tenderjerk* Awesome, bro. Awesome. Welcome to the Pimp Zone Amiibo Club,mI think youre gonna like it here *gestures over to the other members and its like a spongebob closeup drawing of a bunch of ugly freaks weirdos nerds and malcontents drooling and picking their noses*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Author has no idea its a reference to mario64 thus is a fake gamer thus their opinion is invalid. Next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Rare games and Sexuality are irrevocably intertwined