Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

:munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Lmfao but American mcgay is right. About both things. I would go as far as saying Bicyclops sold his account to a gibbis during their prolonged “illness”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

With the new firmware update, the switch supports Bluetooth headphones now. Thank you Nintendo

nioh my gohd

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

the samus returns suit is omega badass

samus is epic, and ftw

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Sub-Actuality posted:

I just... I just want super mario rpg... that's all

the snes classic lineup on the online service would be epic. i know it's not gonna happen.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao at the last few pages. incredible direct. jables is going to carry that entire movie.

Nintendo ftw and god bless the Imp Zone.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

the day i killed the redeads in the ruins of hyrule castle town instead of cowardly running past them is the day i became a man

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Fungah! posted:

the redeads didnt scare me for poo poo but i had to get my brother to beat the first hand miniboss in the well. i was brave enough to kill the one in the shadow temple though

shadow temple scared the poo poo out of me and it felt like playing a horror game but when i finally braved through it with all the stalfos and illusions and the soundtrack i was scared shitless opening the boss door but behind it was just loving bongo bongo a big monster who loves to play bongos lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

I wasn't ever scared of redeads except in "just picked up the key, better grit my teeth for phanto" way, but maybe I'm just okdz it looks like I was just barely a teenager when I first played it.

phanto anxiety is far worse

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

Forgot the eye shadow lol

Pablo Nergigante posted:

12 seconds into my past, I open my fingers. The photograph is falling, I am watching the stars. It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard. It's 2004. I am posting about girl Doom marine being a gimmick. It's July 2022. I am not getting boners from militant women.

lmfao. i just read this insane saga yesterday too.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

mbt posted:

nice looking water

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

oh god yes

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

NIIIIIIIINTEEEEEEENDOOOOOO!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUCK!!!! YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

PUH-LAZ-ZOO-MAAA!

are you kidding, bro? are you loving kidding me? it's プラズマ (purazuma for those uninitiated in glorious nihongo). it's loving written on his god drat mask. hmmmm, abababa, hmmmm abababa... gently caress outta here

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Leadthumb posted:

PU-RA-ZU-MAAAA!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i can't believe i never noticed this, if i did back in the day i completely forgot, but you can see Samus' arm inside the gun using x ray vision and her hand changes depending on which beam you choose. power beam is index finger pointing, wave is fingers wide, ice is devil horns lol and plasma looks like just the ring finger bent. this game is so loving goated. such an incredible experience playing it again after all these years.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

lmfao

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I'll try that. The switch version looks nice and upscaled but holy poo poo something feels really off with the sensitivity. I don't remember the shooting galleries being this hard

the geniuses at nintendo perfectly accounted for the n64 joystick at the time. your controller is simply too good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

the blue toad stans claim another life

don't you mean toad stans?

Edit: I am so, so sorry, I didn't know what I was doing, I take it all back and promise to be better. Please.