Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

Still lolling that people begged ninty for a while to enter VR and their final answer was to dress yourself up in a cardboard ghostbusters costume and just close your eyes

We are living in the best of all possible worlds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

http://fr.ign.com/nintendo-labo-nintendo-switch/33103/news/nintendo-labo-annonce-pour-inventer-de-nouvelles-facons-de-j

Notez que les kits ne seront pas obligatoires - bien que la cartouche est quant à elle nécessaire - puisque Nintendo compte proposer les patrons des cartons gratuitement pour les constructeurs en herbe.

“the kits will not be mandatory – although the cartridge is needed – since Nintendo plans to offer the cardboard design pattern for free for aspiring builders”.

That's really good and honestly unexpected to me

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yeah I played Earthbound for the first time a couple years ago and enjoyed everything about it except the combat

In the european version of smash bros Wii u the release year of earthbound is listed as 2013 because that's when it was first released to European audiences (virtual console). That's the first time I played it and I thought it was great

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Nintendo should leave the console industry, people want 4k and Nintendo isn't gi-

https://twitter.com/DrCullenPHD/status/953639289962758144

I'd love to see this bad boy as a chart. I'd love to see two charts, in the same post, side by side.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

turn left hillary!! noo posted:

I unironically like console sales charts, and I love to see Nintendo doing well in them. Takes me back to the YCS days with glorious Wii sales charts posted weekly.

Oh, that's excellent bitch.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

that guy’s gaming history videos are godly, and his retronauts podcast is great. educate yourself before you run your mouth

jparish owns

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

elf help book posted:

hes also a known troll

remember when he put himself as a playable character in a game, who shouts ask your mom at his phone as he attacks

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

its still a good game so i’m not that sore about it, but in hindsight there’s other cheaper games on the eshop i havent already played for a hundred hours

crypt of the necrodancer is coming to switch or is possibly already on switch if you're looking for a roguelite style game with a lot of replayability

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

goferchan posted:

Some indie games announced today. Nothing super exciting but I'm excited to play West of Loathing and Lumines Remastered on my Switch. Hollow Knight release date will be revealed this week too

lumines on the switch could be setting a wonderful precedent. and maybe versions of all my favorite non first party psp/vita games could come to the switch one day. gitaroo man lives on switch? stranger things have happened my friends