Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

so I've dumped like 5 hrs into the octopath traveller demo and it's great. should I get bravely default?

yes, it is very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

folder
Oct 9, 2016
*throws javelin* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiXfl0EIvxw

folder
Oct 9, 2016

HolePisser1982 posted:

Sackboy, Kratos, Ratchet, Clank, Jakk, Daxter, and a whole lot more come barging through the door of the ninty nursery as the guitar riff hits. Welcome to gaming, bitch

lol whoa

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Pablo Gigante posted:

Blimey, I luv to play jumpies (what depraved Brits call platformers probably) on me Zed X Spectrum

Hahaha

folder
Oct 9, 2016
nah never ad a copy of donkey kong meself but he looks like a right cheeky monkey

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Pablo Gigante posted:

136 pages of win

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

sorry about my autism

Don’t feel you need to say stuff like that to defend being passionate about Nintendo. We got you

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dunno where else to post this but I finally started playing the first Phoenix Wright and it kicks rear end

:yeah:

The soundtrack has stayed with me after all these years...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

folder
Oct 9, 2016

folder posted:

:yeah:

The soundtrack has stayed with me after all these years...

What a rush... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd8SEmMcBRw&t=198s