Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my copy of tokyo mirage sessions #fe isn't hear yet but i also don't have a functioning wii u pad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

P-Mack posted:

What's wrong with your pad? If it's the wireless that's a really quick $5 fix.

mhy left stick is psycho and i need to take it apart and replace it with a new one

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I'm a fire emblem freak even if the game apparently has nothing to do with fire emblem or smt

it pretty obviously has the persona press turn system

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

i hope other people eventually buy SMT x FE. its great

mine hasn't come in the mail yet and i need to fix my gamepad :negative:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

awww yeah

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Nintendo is thinking about vr. They are looking each other in the eye and talking about it

i hope and pra y this is not the case

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the nx is 16 gamecubes taped together and sony and microsoft ahve already caught on because their new consoles are ps4s and xbones taped together and the right kind of ram included

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Shiggy said they have no interest in VR at the moment because "it doesn't seem very substantial or fun"

he's right

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQeOYi3Be5Y l@@k at this poo poo what are they thinking

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bobnumerotres posted:

i wish everyone would shut the gently caress up about vr and stop pretending its not just taping the screen to your eyes with wii controls.

vr is also a very expensive gimmick and nintendo likes to have the most affordable console these days so i really doubt theyre going that route

what i'm hoping is that everyone pukes and vomits and gets in a car accident from playing serious sam: you don't even have to walk backwards from the screamers for the entire level because you are stationary edition

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I made that up

gently caress you.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Evil Eagle posted:

Wii but with eyeballs dotting the two i's.

europlatformers have googly eyes on everything

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

last week my girlfriend asked why the xbox one is still so expensive even though its been out for like 15 years

it's very large

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

#FE looks kinda sick...

it's good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

please stop talking about vr all i'm an sjw and it's triggering muh feefees and cucking my safespace lol :boom:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sm3dworld ftw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

The Milkman posted:

I turned on my 3ds and found where I left off in Paper Jam. at the part where fight 2 boss pokeys who can infinitely regenerate body segments. you're supposed to knock them out and then hit the head where its actual hp is. you get one hit in then it regenerates the whole thing. but when you kill one of them the other gets to take 2 turns. so if you're down to one guy alive from not remembering how all the gimmicks work after putting it down for 5 months you literally Can't Win because it just immediately regenerates as soon as you spend your one attack. anyway that's how i spent the last 20 minutes

sounds like you're a newb

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

They should give me some of it

same here

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

even a stopped clock is right twice a day

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sales charts and stock prices are insanely gay expect when their about my friend nintendo and mario. love that poo poo.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

real nx pictures leaked ???

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

you can do that all on pc, and that's to the power of the super eagle enginge 8x you no longer have to look at blocky, pixelated graphics.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

While I already had a charger, I bought an extra for my NN3DS because Nintendo is bro.

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

masterblaster sux rear end

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that things cute but i rather buy a dogbone style famicom and an everdrive for a hot 400 dollars total :twisted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Boomstick Quaid posted:

The biggest problem with this is you won't be able to just play on the wii u pad after you realize latency on modern tv's makes the timings change in your favorite classic games

this is a gaming forum we have benq monitors to play high level lol and starcrat 2

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm really bad at the frog backup dancer minigame and all the hold/release minigames in rhythm haeven becasue i'm old and deaf/dying, have no reflexes :sigh:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beaet wriggler my frist try i'm just that good like how i do all th ehard combos my first try and beat dark souls my frist try

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

metroid prime is okay but there's too much scanning things

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat rhythm heanve. well, i havne't bought all the extra games with balls and there's a bunch of games in heaven world i didn't gold

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm really terrible at uh, i think the game is lock step where you're a monochrome guy and you have to tap nonstop on the beat and then you flip and have to tap nonstop on the off beat.real terrible. iNSANEly terrilble

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i didn't have nearly as much trouble with any of the other games

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

absolutely anything posted:

thats how it used to be in the older games

megamix is good but i dont like a lot of the changes they made to things, like perfects kicking you out of the song and having stuff locked behind currency. i also dont like that you have to play through new lovely versions of old games for the first 1/4 but i understand they did it to ease in people who are bad at rhythm games (even though like in what world is the very first karate man too hard for someone). i dont like that each song is scored based on if you can press the button frame perfect because that feels like the antitheses of what rhythm heaven games are going for. ive perfected every other rhythm heaven and i still dont have 100 in anything in megamix its too hard. also the goat pachinko game just sucks

but its still good because rhythm heaven is good

i onl y played the advnace rhythm heaven 69 yearsa go so its new to me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i don't like colllecting rhythm balls even though theya're called balls, however. eSPecially since the 2nd train ride starts throwing games at you u have to buy . hey, i didn'b buy monkey watch yet. no fair

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i can't decide wether i like english study cheer better where they shout lets go read a bunch of books or the japanese one with okay donmai and hey you can do better

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

just figured out that monkey watch is timed on 2 beats and not 1 beat and now i can clear it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thank you nintendo i can now count to two, a 100% increase in my counting abilities.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

It would be awesome if metroid 2 wasnt a pile 9f crap

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I bought ds rhythm heaven so i can continue to rhythm it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oops i left that house ovfer the weekend and missed the final splatfest