Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

another amazing 20 minutes of hand clap ukekele song where the guy says whoa oh ohwa and the nintendo voiice says enjoy a wholesome moment with bugs in charming rouglite deckbuilder farm management game product bug boss

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

bees x1000 posted:

Sent one joycon in for drifting problems and by the time I'd gotten it back, two more started acting up. I'd been wondering when this would happen to me.

I bought a little toolkit off amazon and it's been fine for longer than the legit nintendo ones and I still have a bunch of parts left over if it happens again.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I "Shan't Play" this gay old game. :D

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

copy posted:

lol remembering this

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Punished Chuck posted:

The Oracle games just landed on NSO:

Can't wait for the next summer of zelda in 15 years to try these.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

b_d posted:

yeah if that happened to me i wouldn't say anything. then if something went wrong people would be like drat maybe they died. and maybe i did.

Badass.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

They had no idea what that said and spent less than one second looking at it as soon as they realised it was English.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

big deal posted:

i selected the options where i have an existing switch i want to transfer from but i want to keep using both and it just told me to redownload from the e shop and download my save backups. did you know that you have to manually download your save backup the first time for each program.

If you don’t do all this you don’t deserve to play. Simple.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hizke posted:

Ohhuughnn the sound design on Mario's fat elephant rear end cheeks wobbling is just.. Mmnm.. on point my man

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mycophobia posted:

go look at some anime boobs or something freak. ill be enjoying impossibly large elephant mario squeezing into and out of tight spaces, again and again.

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

insane anime posted:

Mario. Is, Awesome.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

hes a known troll

He’d be hyping the gently caress about Mario wonder if he’d got the jump on making the thread, but now he’s just gonna shove his salty little balls down everyone’s throats about it instead. Ignore him.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

insane anime posted:

your mom when i sweat her weave out

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

:staredog:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Anus Port For Man Rods

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The Maroon Hawk posted:

I was pretty sure I was gonna get Wonder but what really sold me was a review claiming it was “worthy of being called Super Mario World’s successor”, because that is loving high praise in my eyes

It’s also very accurate

Hell,

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mario bros 3 has the perfect level length each level is a joy to play and none overstay their welcome

Describing a man’s penis.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

This is Miyamoto. I am not a hostage. The blinking means nothing. I love illumination studios and the maze runner series. Venom. Spider-Man 2 with Jamie.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You showed your whole rear end and the Pervert Mafia is going to gently caress the poo poo out of it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

oh wow more indie crapola, get me the gently caress outta... *sees the animal creature in a big Frog & Toad looking one piece swimsuit* Alright chill. Mod hat on.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sleeping the entire day in preperation so i can play super mario rpg until the crack of dawn

Been retaining my semen so I can cum all day, but you do you.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wow. What a shithouse Production. Preorder canceled - Letting my Pubes grow out - Not responding to emails.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Poppers posted:

What's the best games on voucher

Cocks leg and beckons you over to get a whiff of my pube forest, taint and balls area.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

insane anime posted:

my cocks got legs - - its sprintin to the pussy,
-Childish Gambino

Lmfqo

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

bees x1000 posted:

What are the good Switch controllers these days? Pro? 8bitdo?

The Official Nintendo Joycons.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Three weeks at my in-laws coming up in the frozen loving north. I must go shopping (at the Nintendo shop).

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

bees x1000 posted:

going with a Pro controller because there's a decent chance it'll work with the next console

Lol. Nice one.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

They roasting his rear end in the quote tweets!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

You guys all treat this forum like a toilet so gently caress you. Nintendo thread is my toilet. And I'm sharing it with insane anime. Tag teaming. Quadruple decking. The woiks.

Finally.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Set the trolls on the fuckin game club thread.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Had to explain to my family why I’m laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You see there’s an online retard (not me) and he really likes Mario *sweating* uhh did I say retard yet?