Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

It's world for me but maybe because I've played it a lot more and I'm better at it.

world was the first game i played so it'll always be my fave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

we should kill fcracked readers one by one

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

the master system has a ton of games and sega published nearly all of them themselves because of nintendos third party deals

at the end of the 80s sega was putting out classic games in arcades, master system, and genesis simultaneously and today sony only has 1 game on their two ps4s

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

I don't have any regrets that I was a Nintendo kid but I wish I could have at least owned a Genesis at some point. I guess there's no time like the present

it was cool because then you could play mortal kombat with blood