Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
When I was a kid I had this one notepad with the genie from Aladdin on it where I would write down all of my passwords for games (mostly Mega Man series), it's probably back at my parents' house somewhere.

My Morrowind paper manual containa a bunch of sticky notes with character builds, most of which I will never make.

Best gaming notes experience I can remember was the first time I got to the Opera in FF6 as a kid, I knew you had to memorize lines in a song but didn't know which ones so when it gave you a chance to read the script I meticulously transcribed the entire thing by hand before triggering that scene.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread