Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

If you can't get a job then just show up somewhere one morning ready to work; tell them you will work for free to show your worth.

My mother told me to do this. Her friend told her substitute teacher son to do this and he always goes into the nearby school when he doesn't have work, which is often because the area he lives has a deep subbing pool.

The school never gets him in, since they get him for free anyway and can call someone else and get 2 for 1 lol

My mother sees it as very noble that he gives his time and puts in a days work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The Baby Boomers will all die without acknowledging that they sold out their kids and grandchildren so that they themselves could have an easier life

Just to clarify, that's something that a Millenial (me) is saying about Baby Boomers (them)

• Locked thread