Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Expanding foam is probably the better product but you are gonna need multiple cans for that space and that stuff isn't cheap. If you're pulling trim and insulating multiple windows, I'd probably just buy a roll of fiberglass insulation and stuff it in the really big gaps in lieu of foam. But still do foam in the smaller spaces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

I just cut off a prob 6-7" diameter trunk from a tree with this and it took me maybe 3min of effort:

I keep thinking I should get an EGO chainsaw but this 'samurai' saw is sharp as gently caress and great for tree work within arm's reach. Highly recommended.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

I called AT&T and asked them to send someone over to remove the unused aerial lines to my house. A guy just randomly showed up less than a week later, said he was in the area and just happened to see the ticket they had opened for my request in the system. Told me those request are given absolute lowest priority and if it had not been for happy circumstance I could have been waiting years.

tl;dr you should just remove it from the side of your house and coil it up by whatever pole they are coming from, if you are feeling nice.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Just make sure you use fasteners that won't rust. My mom had someone do this for her on her house a decade ago, they ran the cable out a wall and then used clips with nails under the lip of the siding to go around the house and up to a 2nd floor bedroom. The nails have all rusted and rust has run down the siding and it looks like complete poo poo.

Cable still works fine though!!

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Did they tell you they'd be done in two weeks?

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

I got a Bosch last year and it cleans and dries everything great. I just use the crystal dry feature for every wash and there might be a little water sitting inside a bowl or in the rim of a plastic container but you dump it out and it's totally fine??

Also op just get a Bosch with a panel front, then you can buy once cry once and customize the front of it once you make a design decision on your new kitchen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

PainterofCrap posted:

For unknown reasons, mine does not, sadly, have the TimeLight setting. You bet your rear end I tried to set it up.

Thanks to this post I've learned mine doesn't either. :argh: