Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Not that PE rollups of the industry are a good thing but being a small animal vet was a great way to spend a half million dollars on an education that would maybe net you seventy grand a year. Costs were all out of whack with revenues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

What’s wrong with xeriscape stuff

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

I'm in an apartment that's similarly coax-ridden but it was kind of useful for running MoCa rather than having to do ethernet drops, which I wouldn't have been allowed to do anyway. I get gigabit speeds on it which is a hell of a lot faster than what's coming through the wall and beats the gently caress out of wifi backhaul in a high traffic dense neighborhood.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Sundae posted:

I see signs around the bay area touting how (this fountain) or (that public garden) uses gray water. What if you get a fountain made to look like someone posting on the internet, and it's just a constant stream of poo poo/gray water coming out of his mouth onto the monitor? Could maybe get an art grant of some sort too from all of this

Run a really long hose to one of those fountains!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

I like that Weyerhaeuser has its own category.

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

My parents are in a very rural area with a well and periodic power problems after storms. They went with a Powerwall instead of a replacement generator. Might be worth considering in place of the higher end generator options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

PerniciousKnid posted:

I found a plumber on Facebook because he was being plugged by his ex-wife so I figured it must be legit.

That spousal support has to come from somewhere!