Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meta²
Sep 11, 2001

What the flip was Grandma doing at the dunes?

I am looking to upgrade from blinds to curtains. Hoping to go with some simple hardware and natural colored linen.

Do I need to order custom sized ones? Should I get help on this?

Or should I just order some standard sized ones from CB2 or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meta²
Sep 11, 2001

My evil puppy chewed through my window... any advice on next steps? It’s a 100 year old window and I am so stressed.

meta²
Sep 11, 2001

So I am getting my kitchen remodeled, and I had them replace the old linoleum floor with tile.

I am not sure if I am just being super OCD, or this tile looks totally messed up. What do you guys think? Are the panels too visible?

If so, do you have any advice on how to approach my contractor about fixing the work?

meta²
Sep 11, 2001

I talked to the contractor and he said he’d made it right. My in-law is an ex contractor and said they didn’t do the right subfloor. The contractor said it might look better with a second layer of grout... should I tell him to not bother and to rip it up or just let him try to fix it with the grout?