Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh rly
Feb 22, 2006
oh rly ya rly no wai
I bought multiple leviton usb c / usb a outlets for 45 each at home depot in the past year. Multiple outlets for the usb a and usb c have already flaked out.

I won't ever buy these again and just rely on power strips or plugs with ports on them moving forward.

Be warned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oh rly
Feb 22, 2006
oh rly ya rly no wai
I'm in So Cal living in a high fire risk area in Chino Hills. No insurance company will cover us without using CA Fair Plan for fire except State Farm.

We've owned this house two years and insurance has gone from 3200 to 3300 to 4000 per year with State Farm. I doubt they would give us a new policy so we're kinda grandfathered in.

Were staying with state farm at 4k per year because they aren't requiring us to go with CA Fair Plan as well.

Any insurance company who wants us to use CA Fair Plan wants 6k+ per year.

State Farm just raised our rates 20% this year instead of canceling us. I expect to be not renewed with State Farm for 2025.