Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brass
Oct 30, 2011

The Hyperdrive Bundle will be 50% off starting May 4th along with some other goodies. They brought back all the Inquisitor marquee events for a week if you missed any of your free shards. Good time to return or start fresh, a lot has changed in the last year. The discord is active.

I'm going to buy the HDB on an alt and try to do a really focused, efficient roster. Might post some updates along the way to keep the thread alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Wheres the discord link??

MichiganCubbie
Dec 11, 2008

I love that I have an erection...

...that doesn't involve homeless people.

Tom Smykowski posted:

Wheres the discord link??

https://discord.gg/TMRfTuz4

If this doesn't work, let me know. Ping me when you get in as well :-)

Malgrin
Mar 16, 2010

fishtobaskets posted:

why r we still ppsting in here lmao we need a frozen ppst that just says check the discord u gently caress. u im ecile. u open assman

So that more people will look at the best loss meme

Zak2k12
Dec 23, 2008

"I looked back once to the empty place where my dream had come true. Such is the stuff."

MichiganCubbie posted:

https://discord.gg/TMRfTuz4

If this doesn't work, let me know. Ping me when you get in as well :-)

This link seems to have expired. Can you give me a new one? Against my better judgement I started playing this game again.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

This one should not expire and have unlimited uses - https://discord.gg/5PeWqYTyPX

Zak2k12
Dec 23, 2008

"I looked back once to the empty place where my dream had come true. Such is the stuff."
Yes, this one works. I'm in, thanks!

Brass
Oct 30, 2011

We have had some new players join recently that have a lot of similar questions, so I have been working here and there on a new-player starting guide of sorts. I have a few things written up but figured I would consolidate some of it into infographs. Here are some semi-finished ones I figured I would post. I'll do another post or update with more, I'm open to feedback if there is something I should add or am mistaken about, or if you want to question my MS paint skills. Hope someone finds these useful and I didn't completely waste my time!

CLS Bare Bones

The Misadventures of Kyle O'Ren

SEE, Clearly

Rey Rey and the funky bunch

Brass fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jun 2, 2022

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Brass posted:

We have had some new players join recently that have a lot of similar questions, so I have been working here and there on a new-player starting guide of sorts. I have a few things written up but figured I would consolidate some of it into infographs. Here are some semi-finished ones I figured I would post. I'll do another post or update with more, I'm open to feedback if there is something I should add or am mistaken about, or if you want to question my MS paint skills. Hope someone finds these useful and I didn't completely waste my time!

CLS Bare Bones

The Misadventures of Kyle O'Ren

SEE, Clearly

Rey Rey and the funky bunch

These are really good. It's kinda hard to find good graphics like these for SWGOH, imo. I guess because the bots are so good people can just query them when they're trying to work something out? Also, the Journey Guides are the best feature I've seen added to a gacha game since they added the one-touch upgrade buttons.

Here's Ahnold's farming guide (on video), for cross-reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDwzMO09uik

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
My biggest issue is gearing people. So many mats to get people to the high gear levels are only found in Raids, TB and TW and those only happen so often so you have to wait a month to get 50 widgets to upgrade a single piece of gear.

Or GL needed maxed out star level of characters are not farmable or available from a store.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
This game is still bad btw

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

RC Cola posted:

This game is still bad btw

Don't listen to this man. Come back and play!

(So I can be released from my prison)

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Its bad but its also got everyone's 2 favorite murderdroids with an obvious silhouette indicating Aphra in the future

BT-1 has an attack that hits everyone including your own side

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
they also finally added jabba the hutt which i would be super amped about if hockles wasn't playing my account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SgtMongoose
Feb 10, 2007

fishtobaskets posted:

they also finally added jabba the hutt which i would be super amped about if I had $2000 to burn.

Fixed this for you.