Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some dillweed
Mar 31, 2007

Are people still needed in any of those guilds? I just came back to this a few weeks ago and am in some other random guild but there isn't much happening with it. A week ago a bunch of people got kicked out due to inactivity and then others just left, and we seem to be pretty slow to actually get through the tier 6 raids since only... 24 of us are even attempting them.

I'm pretty low on both level and gear for these things, though (72, no characters past level 70 and gear 8, only two 7-star and one 6-star). I don't really have the people/levels/gear needed to even finish Galactic War right now. I think I've done it twice, and that was back around level 60 or 65.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some dillweed
Mar 31, 2007

Well, going by those preview videos of the Territory Battles, it looks like the two Hoth rebels are required characters for certain missions, along with Captain Han Solo and Rebel Officer Leia Organa who are going to be introduced with Territory Battles. Like probably everybody else, I'm also working on those two Hoth rebels now and it's going to take forever for me to even activate the Soldier at this rate.

Also, some of those missions look like they need Commander Luke, the Rogue One characters, etc.

some dillweed fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Aug 27, 2017

some dillweed
Mar 31, 2007

So, uhhhh, since that TB stuff apparently starts for the first time in about eight hours according to the countdown, is there some kind of strategy yet that we need to follow or anything? I have very few characters at both higher gear levels and rarities and I'm not sure how I contribute to this thing if you can only have one person use a given character once for each node/phase/full cycle/whatever.

some dillweed
Mar 31, 2007

I'm in QGJ. If I've already maxed out rarity for Jyn, Rey, Rex, and Maul from the guild store, who should I go for next? Is Sun Fac still the best bet? Or should I work on Tusken Shaman for that Zader team on P2 HAAT? I don't really have any other great teams or amazing solo characters like CLS or Zylo for the suggested comps at this point, and will probably only have enough for one more zeta by the time RC wants us to take another shot at HAAT. Actually, I also don't even have Sidious and Phasma properly starred or leveled yet because I've been working on the OT rebels and various ships, so it would probably still be a while before I'd have a proper tank team for my Zader or any team besides possibly my Rebels.

Here's my SWGOH.gg profile thing in case it helps give an idea of where I am: https://swgoh.gg/u/somedillweed/

If anybody's willing to look through my stuff, I'd also appreciate advice for my arena team. I have no real idea who I should be using at this point with what I have, so I've just basically stuck with the current Wiggs/Lando/Ezra/ST Han for a little bit, with Wiggs/Lando being mainstays for at least the past few months, I think. I don't really have the credits to level up characters or buy mods right now, and I don't have any mods left with speed to hand out to other people unless I remove them from the characters who have them and redistribute.

some dillweed
Mar 31, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Resistance Trooper
Oh right, yeah, he's currently at 6/100 so finishing him up with guild shop shards in addition to the nodes I'm already doing is probably a good idea. e: I'm still working away at Finn with all of my cantina energy and refreshes at this point, so I guess I wasn't thinking of the full team as an urgent need yet.

As for the arena team, I can try something like that after I get some more ability mats because I haven't even maxed out Rex's abilities yet. He might also need some more upgrading/gearing since he's only G8 right now. My Old Ben is still kind of low as well, so I think I'll probably have to work on him a bit before he replaces Han, although I'm guessing he's probably the better choice if you get some speed and decent mods on him. Should I try to fit R2 or Thrawn in somehow right now, though?

some dillweed fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Nov 7, 2017

some dillweed
Mar 31, 2007

Yeah, we haven't tried and finished HAAT yet so it'll probably be a loooong while before I can get GK, but I did finally 3-star the Baze and Shoretrooper nodes a week or two ago so I've been working on them as well. I have the Chirrut part of Chaze at 7* already, Baze just isn't unlocked at all yet.

some dillweed
Mar 31, 2007

fishtobaskets posted:

So aim for rex/R2/Thrawn/Chaze or Wiggs/Chaze/R2 as soon as you get baze.

Also get in discord so we dont treat the thread like chat. :thumbsup:
Got it. Thanks for the advice, friends. :buddy:

some dillweed
Mar 31, 2007

Well, it's halfway through the last season, so you were close.

some dillweed
Mar 31, 2007

I've bought a couple of the 25-piece ones for implants recently, so they're definitely still in there. Guess you must just be having bad luck recently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some dillweed
Mar 31, 2007

People care about the TWs?