Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Davethulhu posted:

Apparently the free pack is currently only on android.

This is a flaming hot sack of poo poo but mostly I'm just mad that I can't just log into my account on my phone to get this because these devs are terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
Speaking of which, this is directed at the actual goons of QGJ: I would like it to be known that I think we should attempt another T7 Rancor soon to see how do. I feel like we should be able to beat it but we're really just kind of spinning tires by doing the T6 over and over.

If anyone has opinions on how/when this should be done please feel free to post here or mention something in the chat maybe (I probably won't see it).

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
I'm getting ready to work on a new PVP team.

Should I go for some kind of Palpatine, Shoretrooper, Tie Pilot team or Wiggs+Lando?

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
Devs please nerf Idi Amin, he is too powerful.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
Hey now, I'm pretty sure we got the dumb Ewok event twice now.

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

Malgrin posted:

e:
Again, I really want to stress that if you can do P1 Rancor, you can get 4% or more with ewoks in P1. If you have Chirpatine, then you'll want to go Teebo, EE, QGJ, Yoda, Phasma (can also run E. Scout, Rex, or Chewie in there). If you have Chirpa but not EP, run Chirpa in place of Yoda. Run high potency mods. Count the times you do damage to GG, and make sure you kill the other droids before dealing damage 7 times to him. Line it up so that Teebo hits him the 7th time and removes all TM. After that, try to make the 7th hit some kind of consistent TM down, and you can chain a few of these, doing 4-6% damage to him.

Yes but where does Ugnaught fit into all this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice
Hey goons. I've been absent a few days. Work is crazy busy and honestly this game is just really unfun right now. I'm going to attempt to pass off ownership of QGJ shortly and if anyone has opinions on who that should be please post here or in guild chat.