Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

kaschei posted:

You get 350k for each run. It's piss easy for me but I have max gear 7* lando and Greedo, 7* g8 nute and chewie, your mileage will certainly vary.

If I had to recommend exactly one scoundrel his name is lando. Although cad is supposedly better for raids.

It's 700k/week if you never miss the event, it will pay off eventually I guess but if you have to give up heroes you'd rather have it could be a big wait before you get a return on investment. Luckily lando is also a rebel.

Hmm I could see that paying off eventually. I might just start gearing a few of these dudes up. My Lando is pretty low though as I haven't been spending any time with him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SUBFRIES posted:

Got to second to last GW node today, total robot death squad (lvl 80 & 7*), took out my A and B teams.

I've had 3 level 80 death squads on my to the final node so far. This might be the first GW I won't be able to finish in a long rear end time.

I've already lost my A and C teams on this poo poo.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Working as intended...

:bang:

Yeah I don't think today is gonna happen.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I was #13 and I got a full furnace. So :woop:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

rocket_Magnet posted:

G11 dooku, rey, qgj, gs, lumi for my last GW node today :suicide:. That's after something similar yesterday and the day before. I don't think I'm going to be able to clear a galactic war again till they stealth nerf it again. I cannot understand what their thinking is they nerfed like 3 months ago, then buffed it then nerfed it again the patch before last, then stealth buffed it again to its current state. Put it back to how it was before the current buff, if they want to add a challenge to it, make it one team only for the whole war instead of giving me teams of 7* g11 lv80 gently caress you teams that 3 full 7*lv80 g8 teams can't loving beat.

Yeah this really is getting to be a bunch of bullshit. Every team I have been fighting on the last node has been some gently caress off pay to win team. Like I don't even have all my arena dudes at max gear level but I'm trying to grind down these max gear teams. It's just frustrating.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Anyone have a list of the top say 10 characters that we should be maxing out for Raids?

I've already maxed out Rey and QGJ so I'm trying to figure out who to work on next.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Malgrin posted:

Rey
QGJ
Phasma
Fives
Teebo
Rex (I know, P2W)
Ewok Elder
Yoda
GS
Savage Oppress? (I've heard)

That's where I'd start. Scout is also really good. Anyone with TM manipulation can be good if geared well enough (Chewie, Cad Bane). You also want people with slows...Phasma and Fives are already up there for that. Ackbar is a good utility hero, and a decent leader if you're running Luke/Leia.

Once you hit P4, you just want as much dps as you can get in...no one is going to survive more than a hit regardless. Rey, QGJ, and GS are the top tier of dps. After that, I'm not really sure. I don't like FOTP or Leia as much here because their damage is based on multi-hits (so more Rancor TM gain), but decent enough for P2/P3, but bad for P4. RP and Luke both have ok damage. Anyone with an assist will do well (including 86, Biggs, and Tusken Raider). Reading through swgoh.gg, it looks like Asajj has decent damage with good gear, but she's still slow if she isn't lead...so there's some room there for a nightsister squad (Asajj, Talia, Daka, NI). I've heard that Greedo spits out good damage -- after I finish Leia I'm split between working on him and Savage. Hoth Rebel Scout does good things for TM for your team. IG-88 if you have Jawa Engineer/Droids. Anakin is so tanky and does awesome things when his teammates die, so that makes me think he'd be good for raids. Lumi's force blast crits for a lot on p2/p3, but her heal is irrelevant in T7. Conceptually I like a Resistance squad - I think it would do good damage, Finn, Trooper, Pilot, Poe will all do good stuff together.

This is perfect thank you! I already have Phasma at G8 so shes next up then I'm gonna grind up 5's to 80.

I'm thinking about trying to use Cad since he will get used for the other event as well.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

two_step posted:

RG, but landing a slow with RG is tough

Yeah I've noticed this as well. I'd like to get my RG up more to see if it gets any better but I've got better dudes to focus on.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Also the T7 rewards are loving legit.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Davethulhu posted:

The update is mind boggling. I've never seen such an extreme balance shift in a game before. Pokemon go just released an update where you can't even log in and I think this is a bigger blunder.

Yeah I'm not sure this game is right for me anymore.

Has anyone tested to see if the GW is any better? If not I can't see playing much longer.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

kaschei posted:

GW versus people with better mods is going to be good times I can already tell

Yeah pretty much this. I'm already fighting huge P2W whale teams on the last 3 nodes I can only imagine how bad its going to be now.

Why did this game have to be starwars....

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Davethulhu posted:

Mods have no effect on power, so yes, you can totally discard the "Gear, Level, Stars" approach to determining how strong an enemy character is.

:bang:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Dr. Venture posted:

Dude, it's cool. Take all the time you need. I wish you the best.

Let me know if it's any good. I'm not jumping ship without other goons.

It's pretty good if you like FF. There is a pretty decent thread about it in games of you want to take a look.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Tagichatn posted:

Thank god for this update, I'm way less confused now: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/55612/upcoming-updates#latest

Apparently the update today removed mods from raid rewards.

Ha! These loving guys.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lovely Wizard posted:

So if they make it nearly impossible to get mods now that they realized how big of a gently caress up they made, aren't there going to be a bunch of people who already farmed/upgraded/whaled mods that are loving unstoppable for the foreseeable future?

Working as intended.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Working as intended.