Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

"I've got the knowledge!"

I also happen to run a 40-player, 100M+ guild of non-goons so if you're ever wanting to play this game but can't get into the goonie guilds just yet, but still want to get in somewhere where you can start to collect some Traya, Han, and Kenobi shards, lemme know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

Brass posted:

Would you like to run the side-guild, too? :)

LMAO God no.

Trying to get 40 pubbies to, like, cooperate is a NIGHTMARE.

Goons are probably not a nightmare to organize BUT I bet they crave more exotic shards, higher numbers, better spreadsheets. My blood pressure is perpetually high.

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

thrawn527 posted:

drat thing even blew up in the show.

thrawn527 posted:

I'm gonna want that Executor

((Ring Ring!!)) "You have one call waiting from: the flaming corpse of Admiral Firmus Piett"

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

It was equally funny to see all the folks who were mad at Hasbro because they were doing that Black Series scale Razor Crest before that episode came out, when people paid probably the same amount if not more to unlock it in GoH.

That Awful Nick
Oct 7, 2008

I gave you the Waitlisters role.

You need to scroll to the top of the channel list and expand the SWGOH Channels and post in General Orb Pondering. That's the General Chat for GoH.