Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Ran three GW without losing a single person. Didn't even use Bariss. Not sure what that is all about, but I like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
I am so not ready for the Tier6 raid. I only have Sid, Lumi, QGJ, Phasma at 7* and Dooku at 6*. Was focusing on getting guys to 5* so I had a nice deep bench. /sad

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
So, I went to work this morning and my game worked fine. Come home and now Bluestacks will not swipe in any direction using the mouse. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Any Goon guilds have room? Ally code is 544-742-193.

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008

waah posted:

Prepare to he spammed with ally requests!!

Half my list is in IGD already. Heh. Need to purge some dead weight...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead on Arrival
Nov 4, 2008
Fracture will work like it does on Raid Bosses for Galactic Legends. Vader's culling blade is having its damage nerfed. GAS no longer ignores defense. Weapon tech is changing from WAT. A couple of others. But CAT instantly deleting a person is fine...lol.